Be it a birthday celebration or a graduation convocation, everything is fun until you run out of storage space on your device. Duplicate photos, videos, and other files can quickly pile up, fill disk space, and create unnecessary chaos. Fortunately, VisiPics Duplicate Finder which is specifically designed to help you identify and remove duplicate images from your PC, will save your day. In today’s article, we will review VisiPics Duplicate Finder and cover its safety, features, and pricing!
Table of Contents
VisiPics Duplicate Finder
Maintaining a clean and well-organized media library is important for efficient storage and easy access to your files. However, it is difficult and time-consuming to manually deal with duplicate files. VisiPics Duplicate Finder uses its advanced image comparison algorithms and provides accurate results to manage clone images with ease. If you are running low on storage, this can be a great option to remove unwanted images with little to no effort.
VisiPics Duplicate Finder Features
To decide whether the app is the right choice for you, here are its notable features:
- The interface is quite user-friendly.
- The app supports multiple file formats including TIFF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TGA, PCX, and PNG.
- It offers a fairly impressive speed than most commercial software.
- This software utilizes dual-core processors for improved performance, greater efficiency, and mind-blowing speed.
- With adjustable similarity levels, users get to control the strictness of duplicate detention.
- You get to preview duplicate images while the software is still scanning your device.
- You can use VisiPics on Linux by updating Wine to the latest version.
- It also features an auto-select mode to save time while dealing with an extensive number of pictures.
- You can also manually select to remove unwanted images from your device.
- VisiPics allows you to search in three modes which are Basic, Strict, and Loose with multiple levels and criteria of detection.
Also Read: 16 Best Image Viewers for Mac Users
Is VisiPics Duplicate Finder Safe?
Yes, VisiPics Duplicate Finder is actually a safe tool. All you have to do is select a specific folder for the tool to run scans. It uses its advanced algorithm to apply five image comparison filters and offer the desired results. It has been around for many years, making it a trusted option.
How Long does it Take for VisiPics to Scan and Identify Duplicate Images?
Although VisiPics generally work faster and can process a large collection of images in a reasonable amount of time, the time taken can depend on:
- Number of images
- Size of the images
- Processing power of the device.
VisiPics Duplicate Finder Pricing
When it comes to pricing, you will be glad to know that VisiPics Duplicate Finder is free for all users. This makes it an attractive option for users who don’t want to pay for expensive software but still want to get the job done. However, if you like the software and want to support them, you can also donate to its developers. It’s optional and is only up to you.
Recommended: Duplicate Cleaner Pro Review: Is It Safe?
With this VisiPics Duplicate Finder review, we can conclude that it is a pretty good option when it comes to finding and removing duplicate pictures. This tool is powerful, user-friendly, free, features a simple UI, and is packed with features. You can use it to manage and deal with small and large databases. If you have any queries or suggestions, do let us know in the comments box below.