Does your phone serve as the storage solution for all your personal, professional, and creative ventures? As smartphones often hold a significant amount of files these days, any unfortunate data loss leads to chaos. Fortunately, with popular data recovery tools such as iMyFone D-Back, you don’t have to be scared of such dreadful nightmares. However, is it worth it? Let’s review iMyFone D-Back to determine if it is legit and safe.
Table of Contents
iMyFone D-Back Review
iMyFone D-Back is specially designed to recover deleted, corrupt files, and formatted files across iOS devices. It aims to retrieve a wide range of data types, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, call history, and app data. Moreover, it is also compatible with Android, and Windows devices and can be used for SD cards, cameras, SSDs, and USB flash drives.
iMyFone D-Back Key Features
iMyFone D-Back offers three modes to recover data from iOS and Android.
- iOS: Recover from iOS Devices, Recover from iTunes Backup, and Recover from iCloud Backup.
- Android: Recover Data from Android Phone Directly, Recover Data from Google, and Broken Android Data Recovery.
The software features a simple and intuitive interface that makes it optimum for beginners. Additionally, it offers several features to make data recovery easier and more efficient, such as:
- Wide Range of Supported Data Types: Users can recover 18+ types of data, including messages, contacts, photos, videos, notes, call history, WhatsApp messages, and more.
- Selective Data Recovery: It allows users to preview the recoverable data before performing the recovery process. They can select specific files to be recovered.
- Compatible with Hardware: iMyFone can also recover external device data from hard drives, external drives, SD cards, and USBs.
- This tool lets you recover data from an empty recycle bin.
- Allows you to export recovered data to a PC in various formats, such as HTML, CSV, VCF, etc.
Also Read: 16 Best Recovery Apps for Android
Is iMyFone D-Back Legit?
Yes, iMyFone D-Back is legit software. It employs advanced scanning and recovery algorithms to thoroughly search the device or iTunes/iCloud backups to locate and restore lost data.
It has been a preferred choice for individuals and professionals who want data recovery services. Additionally, the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee which is no less than a sigh of relief.
iMyFone D-Back Pricing
iMyFone D-Back offers both individual and business plans for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. Although you get a Free Download option for all of these, you need to buy a plan to take advantage of all the features. Here is a breakdown to give you a better understanding:
Note: The undermentioned plans are based on current official pricing and are subject to changes. Do check the plans and pricing on the official website.
- iMyFone D-Back for iOS/Windows/Mac
Individual Plan: 1-Month Plan ($49.99); 1-Year Plan ($69.99); Lifetime Plan ($79.99)
Business Plan: $139.99/year (3PCs & 10Devices)
Also Read: 9 Best Free Data Recovery Software (2023)
- iMyFone D-Back for Android
Android Recovery: 1-Month Plan ($29.95); 1-Year Plan ($39.95); Lifetime Plan ($49.95)
WhatsApp Recovery: 1-Month Plan ($39.95); 1-Year Plan ($49.95); Lifetime Plan ($69.95)
Android + WhatsApp Recovery (Premium Version): 1-Month Plan ($49.95); 1-Year Plan ($69.95); Lifetime Plan ($89.95)
Business Plan: 1-Year Plan: $99.95 (6-10 devices); Lifetime Plan: $129.95 (6-10 devices)
Recommended: iMyFone ChatsBack Review: Is it Legit?
We hope our review on iMyFone D-Back was informative and helpful. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comments box below. Stay connected to TechCult for more such comprehensive reviews.