Perplexity AI is a new conversational tool that focuses on providing relevant answers to the asked questions with the help of large language models. Moreover, it comes across as a different service as compared to Google Bard or ChatGPT. There may be similarities between how to use Perplexity AI and ChatGPT, but the results Perplexity AI provides sets it apart from the latter. Discover this new trending tool by learning how does Perplexity AI work.
How to Use Perplexity AI
As ChatGPT has already created a buzz in the AI chatbot market, Perplexity AI is looking to do the same with a more advanced and different approach. If you are curious about Perplexity, keep reading until the end to learn what it is and how to use it on your mobile phones.
Let’s see the steps to use Perplexity AI on the iOS app:
1. Launch the Perplexity app on your iOS device.
2. Tap on the search bar from the bottom and enter your query.
3. Then, tap on the blue arrow icon.
4. Read the generated answer with linked sources.
What is Perplexity AI?
Perplexity AI is an AI chat robot that helps you find answers to the asked complicated questions. It was created in 2022 by a team of experts in computer science and artificial intelligence. This tool looks through many different sources of information, using powerful tools like OpenAI GPT 3.5 and Microsoft Bing. When it provides you with an answer, it also shows you the resources and links which it derived the information from on the internet.
- It is a search engine that understands natural language. This makes it easy to use, just like chatting with a helpful robot!
- It is a new AI chat tool that acts as an extremely powerful search engine and unlocks the power of knowledge.
- It provides accurate answers to complex questions by searching through various websites and showing you the sources. You can ask a lot more questions and get more information.
- It’s great for answering FAQs and finding everything you need in one place.
Note: This chat tool is still in development, and its accuracy is limited by search results and AI capabilities.
Also Read: What is Prompt Engineering?
How to Use Perplexity AI on iPhone?
So, how does Perplexity AI work on iPhone? To make it easier to use for iOS users, Perplexity is available in a sleek browser interface and a standalone iPhone app. It offers a user-friendly experience with options for both brief and detailed responses. What sets this app apart is its commitment to transparency, listing sources and citations at the end of each answer.
Now, let’s get into the steps to see how to use this tool from the app on your iPhone.
1. GET and open the Perplexity app from the App Store.
2. Now, enter your desired question in the search bar from the bottom.
3. After entering your question, tap on the blue arrow icon to feed the question to this AI chatbot tool to get an answer.
4. This chatbot will find the answer to your query. You can also find the resources with links in the SOURCES section from where it gathered the information to generate the answer.
Also Read: How to Use Chip Bot on Discord
How to Use Perplexity AI on Android?
There is no Android app for Perplexity on Google Play Store as of now. If you still want to use this tool on your Android device, you have to visit the website on your Android browser with the help of these steps:
1. Visit the Perplexity AI website on your Android phone browser.
2. Enter your query in the search box and tap on the next arrow icon from your keyboard.
3. Perplexity will give you an answer with SOURCES links.
4. If you have more questions, type them in the Ask a follow up search bar below.
It is how Perplexity AI works on Android browsers.
- How to Remove Extensions from Google Chrome
- Poe AI Chatbot Now Lets You Make Your Own Bots
- How to Build a Website Using ChatGPT
- 19 Best Free AI Story Generator Tools
So, with this article, you learned about one of the popular ChatGPT alternatives, Perplexity AI, and how to use Perplexity AI on the iOS app to get the needed answers to your questions. If you have any queries or suggestions to make about this article, feel free to use the comments box below. You can also suggest other ChatGPT and Perplexity AI alternatives for us to make a guide on.