All of us love playing games. We insist on playing games to get relief from stress from daily life. Apart from relieving stress, games are also a major source of entertainment. Different kinds of games can be enjoyed according to our availability and interests. When a debate arises between choosing video games or traditional ones, most of us vote for video games as they are convenient and do not require any physical work. The graphics and animations in those games attract us to them. We love video games, and many of us come across numerous doubts while doing so. For example, many users doubt how to Unmute Players in Warzone or even how to unmute someone on Warzone, etc. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide that will teach you how to mute someone on Warzone and unmute players in Warzone.
How to Unmute Players in Warzone
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to unmute players in Warzone in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Why Can’t I Hear My Friend in My Warzone Lobby?
Actually, you can mute someone on warzone using the options provided to you. In this article, you can also learn how to unmute someone on Warzone. Here are the common reasons why you cannot hear your friend in your Warzone lobby.
- In general, the common reason why you cannot hear your friend in the Warzone lobby is not allowing the game to access your microphone. So, first of all, you have to allow Warzone to access your microphone.
- Secondly, a bad or no internet connection can cause you to not hear anyone’s voice in the Warzone lobby. A good internet connection is required to hear the voice of other players clearly.
- Lastly, if you have not enabled your voice chat on Warzone, you can’t hear anyone’s voice in the lobby.
How to Unmute Party in Warzone?
All of us enjoy being in a Warzone party. And we don’t like the party to be muted. But do not worry as there is a way to unmute a party in Warzone. Follow the steps given below to understand how to unmute party in Warzone or how to unmute players in Warzone party on PS4.
1. From the Call of Duty: Warzone game screen on PS4, press the OPTIONS button on your PS4 controller.
2. From the Options tab, press the Square button from the controller to bring up the SCOREBOARD screen.
3. Select the desired player from the party with the help of the Up and Down buttons.
4. Then, press the X button to Mute/Unmute the selected player.
Note: You will not be able to see the Mute or Unmute icon next to the player name to identify the status. But you can locate the Mute/Unmute indicator at the bottom of the screen, as shown below.
Also Read: How to Unmute Someone on Instagram
How Do You Mute Someone on Warzone?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to mute or unmute players in COD Warzone.
How to Unmute Players using the Toggle Button in Warzone?
If you wish to unmute someone using the toggle button, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. First, select the desired player from the Warzone lobby.
2. Follow the different methods for different devices as given below to unmute players:
- If you are using PlayStation 4, press the X button on your controller.
- If you are using Xbox One, press the A button on your controller.
- If you use a PC, right-click on the desired player and click on the Toggle Mute or Toggle Unmute option.
Also Read: Can You Get Warzone Aimbot on Xbox One?
How to Unmute Warzone Players using Change the Audio Settings?
If you wish to unmute by changing audio settings, you just have to verify whether the voice chat is enabled across Warzone or not. To do so, go through the steps mentioned below:
1. Press the OPTIONS button on your PS4 controller to access the game menu options.
2. Then, select the Settings gear tab > AUDIO option.
3. Scroll down and turn ON the toggle for the VOICE CHAT option.
4. Then, navigate to the CHANNELS section and select the ALL LOBBY option for GAME VOICE CHANNEL.
Also Read: How to Mute Microphone in Windows 10
How to Unmute Players in Warzone using Enable the Cross-platform Chat?
This method can be used if the methods discussed above did not work for you. Enabling cross-platform chat is also simple. So, give it try from the steps given below:
1. Navigate to the Settings gear tab after pressing the OPTIONS button on your PS4 controller.
2. Now, select the ACCOUNT & NETWORK option.
3. Enable the CROSSPLAY COMMUNICATION feature by selecting the ON option.
Following these steps enables voice communication across all the platforms.
How Do I Talk to a Friend on Warzone?
You can talk to a friend on Warzone by enabling crossplay communication as mentioned in the heading above.
Why is One Person Muted on Warzone?
For some reason, the Call of Duty: Warzone game does not work well sometimes due to some bugs or glitches. Generally, restarting the game solves the issue.
- How to Hide Mutual Friends on Instagram
- 8 Easy Ways to Fix Blinking Blue Light of Death on PS4
- How to Mute an App on Windows 10
- Do You Need Xbox Live to Play Warzone?
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to understand how to unmute players in Warzone. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.