As the dark mode helps you relieve the eye strain caused by extended screen usage, almost every operating system and application is pushing for this feature. But some users, like you, are unable to find this feature on popular apps like iTunes. With this guide, let’s explore how to turn on dark mode for the iTunes app on Windows PCs or Macs.
How to Turn On Dark Mode for iTunes on Windows 10
Previously, iTunes was available with its default light theme. However, developers recently came up with a way to use it with the dark mode which evidently made things easier for users. Keep reading to learn how to enable and use it.
To turn on dark mode in iTunes on your Windows 10 PC/laptop, follow these steps:
1. Open Windows Settings by pressing the Windows + I keys.
2. Select the Personalization option.
3. Click on the Colors tab and then select the Choose your color drop-down field.
4. Choose the Dark option.
Is There a Dark Mode for iTunes on PC?
Yes, there is a way through which you can turn on dark theme iTunes on PC. The steps for the same are mentioned further in the article.
Also Read: How to Enable Gmail Dark Mode on Windows 10
How to Turn On iTunes Dark Mode on Windows 10?
To enable iTunes dark theme on Windows 10, all you have to do is:
1. Press the Windows + I keys to open Settings on your Windows 10 PC/laptop.
2. Click on the Personalization tile.
3. Choose the Colors tab from the left pane to continue the process to enable iTunes Dark mode.
4. From the drop-down menu field for the Choose your color option, click on the expand icon.
5. Then, select the Dark option to change the OS theme to Dark.
Now, whenever you launch iTunes or any other app on your Windows PC, it will always run in dark mode.
Also Read: How to Activate YouTube Dark Mode
Can You Make iTunes Dark on Mac?
Yes. you can switch the iTunes app to the dark theme on Mac. You can navigate to the Apple Menu > System Preferences > General and select the Dark option from the Appearance section.
- How to Use Real-Time Lyrics on Spotify
- What is My MacBook Pro Launch Year?
- How to Reset Plays on iTunes
- How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat without App Appearance
By implementing this method of how to turn on iTunes dark mode, you can also use the other dark mode supported apps on your Windows and Mac devices. Let us know in the comments section below if you have any suggestions or queries about this guide. Also, you can convey what you want to learn about next.