When we groove to a song, we often feel compelled to sing along with the correct lyrics. Previously, music lovers had to search for lyrics on Google for every song they enjoyed, causing interruptions to the listening experience. But this inconvenience is now a thing of the past since Spotify enabled real-time lyrics with live visuals on their app. This guide aims to help you continue enjoying your music uninterrupted by providing tips on using real-time lyrics and visuals on Spotify.
How to Use Real-Time Lyrics on Spotify
There is no doubt that Spotify is one of the most used and preferred music apps of all time. People around the world love its extensive collection of songs and various genre podcasts. But the availability of live lyrics while listening to songs on Spotify has tremendously enhanced the whole aural experience. And the cherry on top is the option to enable the visuals that play the looping video in the background of that song. Read and follow the upcoming sections to learn how to use both features.
You can see the real-time lyrics on Spotify by playing the desired song and tapping the expand icon from the lyrics pane, revealing the entire lyrics.
How Do I Enable Visuals on Spotify?
If you like to see visuals on the screen along with the music playing in the background, you need to know the steps to enable visuals on Spotify.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Spotify account on the app.
2. Tap on the cogwheel icon from the top right corner to open settings.
3. Next, swipe down and turn on the toggle for the Canvas option.
How to View Lyrics on Spotify PC?
Sometimes you may want to karaoke with your friends at home with no heavy equipment. But for this, you need to know the lyrics or read them from somewhere. Luckily, you can view lyrics on Spotify, and that too on your PC/laptop! Let’s see how you can do that:
1. Open the Spotify app on your PC.
Note: You can also access your Spotify account on the browser.
2. Log in to your account with the account credentials.
3. Then, click on the song you want to play.
4. Next, click on the mic icon to display the real-time lyrics.
Also Read: How to Hide Music Lyrics on Instagram Story
How to See Lyrics on Spotify Mobile?
Learning how to see lyrics on Spotify mobile is a child’s play. Below are the steps that will guide you on that.
1. Launch Spotify on your phone.
2. Tap on the desired song from the app.
3. Then, swipe down and tap on the expand icon from the lyrics panel to see the entire lyrics of that song.
- How to Manage and Reduce Data Usage on Android
- How to Label Multiple Emails in Gmail
- How To Find The Song Name By Using Lyrics Or Music
- 10 Best Free Music Apps to listen to music without WiFi
The easy-to-follow methods from this article must have helped you learn how to use real-time lyrics on Spotify in no time. Now, let’s get down to learning the lyrics to all your favorite songs! But before that, make sure to mention any queries regarding this topic or suggestions topics for future articles. Keep exploring our website to find more guides on Spotify.