The Moto Actions feature enables users to operate their phones through gestures and movements easily. But some users may find these actions pointless and troublesome as these gestures may get accidentally triggered and cause unintended moves on your phone. Through this article, let’s discuss how to turn off Moto Actions on Android to disable these gestures at once.
How to Turn Off Moto Actions on Android
Before learning the method to turn off Moto Actions, let’s see what this feature is exactly on your phone in detail.
To turn off Moto Actions on an Android device, you can follow these steps:
1. Launch the Settings menu on your Moto phone.
2. Search for Moto Actions and Gestures and tap on the option.
3. Tap on Disable and then Disable app option.
What are Moto Actions on Android?
Moto Actions is a gesture app on Motorola devices. But it also works on some Android devices and provides a variety of gesture controls to make using your phone easier. Moto Actions is a feature that is not available for all devices.
- Moto Actions are a suite of gestures that you use on your phone to control it with simple motions.
- You can press and hold the microphone button and say action followed by what you want to do.
- You can set actions such as Delete the current action, Pause the current action, or Set the current action as the default.
- You can use them to launch the camera quickly, turn on the flashlight, raise your hand to stop notifications, check your notifications, twist your wrist to open the camera, and more.
Also Read: How to Turn Safe Mode On or Off on Moto X
How to Turn Off Moto Actions on Android?
Moto Action is a feature of Android devices with amazing functions. But if you want to disable gestures on your Moto phone, you can turn off Moto Actions option by following these given steps:
Note: The Moto Actions feature is available on Moto Z series devices. The following steps can only be performed on the latest Motorola device. It might not support other Android devices.
1. Open the Settings app on your Motorola phone.
2. Tap on the search bar and search for Moto Actions and Gestures.
3. Open the menu and tap on Disable to turn off the Moto Actions feature on Android.
4. From the popup, tap on Disable app.
- Do Burner Phones have GPS?
- How to Prevent Google Chrome From Saving Passwords
- How to Turn On Moto E4 Notification Light
- How to Remove SIM Card from Motorola Droid Turbo
We hope you have understood the steps on how to turn off Moto Actions on Android. If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop them in the comments section below for us to know. Your feedback and queries are valuable, and we encourage you to share what you want to learn about in our next article.