Discord is another app that has recently gained popularity among users for file sharing and texting. Even though many of you have gotten used to using this app, some still have trouble uploading or sending pictures on Discord PC. If you want to learn how to send pictures on Discord server, read this article till the end. It will walk you through each step for sending pictures on Discord PC from your system storage. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
How to Send Pictures on Discord Server
If you want to send images on Discord PC, you can use either of the two methods explained in detail below:
You can send pictures on Discord with drag and drop method or via chat option:
1. Open Discord, and select the desired chat.
2. Click on the + icon, and click on Upload a File.
3. Finally, press the Enter key.
Method 1: Through Chat Option
You can follow the below steps for sending pictures on Discord PC browser or app.
1. Visit the Discord website on a browser and click on Open Discord in your browser.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Discord account.
2. Click on the desired chat from the left pane to open the chat window.
3. Click on the + icon from the bottom left of the chat window.
4. Click on Upload a File and choose the desired image to send pictures on Discord server.
5. Press the Enter key to send the image.
Also Read: How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord
Method 2: Drag and Drop
This one is quite simple and fun to do. Just follow the steps to send images on Discord PC:
1. Access the Discord account on your browser and minimize the window.
2. Open the File Explorer app and minimize the window for it too.
3. Select the desired picture you want to share and hold it with the cursor.
4. Now, drag and drop that picture on the Discord chat window of the friend you want to share that image with.
5. Hit the Enter key to send the image.
- Is Swoop TV Illegal?: An In-Depth Analysis
- Are Discord Polls Anonymous?
- How to Send a Group Text on iPhone
- How to Screen Share Netflix on Discord
We hope that this guide has helped you learn how to send pictures on Discord server. Once you understand the steps after reading them, you can follow them to share the images anytime later without anybody’s help. Let us know about any of your queries or suggestions in the comments section below.