Facebook is a well-known social media site where individuals connect and interact with each other and enjoy diverse content. And it is natural for you to want to see what pictures and videos someone likes on Facebook. While that may not be possible, you can still see someone’s other Facebook activity, such as the liked pages. To learn how to view the pages a FB user has liked, read on until the end.
How to See What Pictures Someone Likes on Facebook
As you may now know, FB users don’t have any option to see others’ liked pictures, you can, however, take a look at their liked pages from their profile. Let’s see how you can do that in a later section.
It is not possible to see what pictures someone likes on Facebook. But if the Facebook likes are public of the desired user, you can view the liked pages by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Facebook profile of the person whose likes you want to see.
2. Click on the More option below their cover photo.
3. Select Likes from the dropdown menu.
4. On the next page, select the All Likes tab.
Can You See Someone’s Facebook Activity?
Yes. There are several ways for someone to examine another person’s Facebook activity, based on their account’s privacy settings and the exact information they wish to see. For example:
- if the user has made their activity public on Facebook, everyone can see their posts, comments, and likes.
- Only the person’s friends or followers can view their activities if they have restricted their privacy settings.
Following someone’s online behavior without their permission is considered an invasion of privacy and may violate Facebook’s terms of service. Always respect other people’s privacy and only view their behavior if they have explicitly given you permission.
How to See What Someone Looks at on Facebook?
There is no way to see what someone looks at from their FB account. You can only see their account activity, like what pages they like and the people they follow. Read and follow the method mentioned in the upcoming section to see how you can see the liked pages of any FB user.
How to See What Pictures Someone Likes on Facebook?
You cannot see what pictures anyone likes from their FB account. However, the steps listed below can help you view their liked pages.
1. Visit the Facebook website and Log in to your account by providing the required credentials.
2. Click on the Find friends option from the left pane.
3. Click on All Friends > desired FB friend profile.
4. Then, click on More > Likes.
5. Switch to the All Likes tab to see all the pages this profile has liked.
- What are Best Settings for Valorant for FPS?
- How to Turn Off Comments on Facebook Post
- How to See Your Liked Posts on Facebook App
- How Can I See Hidden Followers on Facebook
With this guide on how to see what pictures someone likes on Facebook, you understood the impossibility of viewing one’s liked photos on FB. Still, the steps mentioned were able to help you see the liked pages on anyone’s profile. Let us know in the comments section below if you have any suggestions or queries. Also, you can convey what you want to learn about next.