You might have been using the social media platform Facebook for some time now. Whether you are new to it or even an old user, you may still be unaware of who follows you apart from your friends on your list. And to know how can I see hidden followers on Facebook, you have to go through this article. Detailed steps are mentioned in this article on how to see who follows you on Facebook Android app. Also, you will learn if can someone secretly follow you on Facebook and how to see who is following you on Facebook app.
How Can I See Hidden Followers on Facebook
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how can I see hidden followers on Facebook and if can someone secretly follow you on Facebook in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Can Someone Secretly Follow You on Facebook?
Yes, someone can follow you on Facebook without being your friend. But the person who is following and is not on your friend list, the person will be on your follower list. And to know how to see who is following you on Facebook app and the web version, go through the next section. First, let’s check how you can see your followers on Facebook.
How to See Facebook Followers on Web?
If you want to check who follows you on Facebook, here’s what to do if you’re using a Windows laptop or PC.
1. Visit the Facebook website on your PC/laptop browser.
2. Enter your email address and password and then click on the Log in option.
3. From the Facebook Home page, click on your name from the left pane to go to your profile.
4. Then, click on the Friends tab from the top.
5. Under the Friends section, click on the Followers tab.
6. The list of your followers on Facebook on the web will appear.
How Can I See Hidden Followers on Facebook?
You may have many Facebook friends, but many people might be following you on Facebook, and you may have no idea. You can easily check who is following you on Facebook, whether you are using the Android version of the Facebook app or the web version. You can see the followers list from your FB account with the help of the steps mentioned above.
How to See Who is Following You on Facebook App?
After learning how I can see hidden followers on Facebook web, let us learn this on the FB app. People may follow you on Facebook, and you could not know about it. People tend to pay less attention to this feature of the social media platform Facebook, where people can follow you when they are not on your friend list. Follow these below-mentioned steps to see the followers list on the app:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top right side of your Feed screen.
3. Tap on your Profile name to see your profile.
4. Tap on the Followed by option.
Your followers’ list will open up. Following these steps, you can easily check who is following you on the Facebook app for Android.
As you know how can I see hidden followers on Facebook web and app, let’s look at how to allow or disallow others to follow you on Facebook.
Also Read: How to See Recent Followers on Instagram
How to Allow Others to Follow You on Facebook?
Your Facebook friends in your list can see the activity you do on your Facebook feed, but Facebook also allows strangers to look at your feed if you have allowed your privacy settings to it. So, to change your settings, whether you want someone to follow you, follow these simple steps.
Method 1: Through Facebook Web
1. Visit the Facebook website on your PC/laptop browser.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your FB account.
2. Click on the profile picture from the top right corner.
3. Click on Settings & privacy.
4. Then, choose Settings.
5. From the left pane, click on Privacy.
6. Now, click on Public posts.
7A. If you want anyone to follow you on Facebook, make sure the Who Can Follow Me option is set to Public.
7B. If you don’t want anyone to follow you on Facebook, keep the Who Can Follow Me option set to Friends.
Read this article from the start to learn how can I see hidden followers on Facebook.
Also Read: How to Hide Followers on TikTok
Method 2: Through Facebook App
Now, to learn how to allow others to follow you on Facebook on the Android app, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone.
2. Tap on your profile picture from the top right corner, as shown.
3. Swipe down and tap on Settings & privacy > Settings.
4. Tap on Profile settings.
5. Choose Public posts.
6. Select the Public or Friends option from the Who Can Follow Me section, depending on whether you want others to follow you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the importance of followers on Facebook?
Ans. People following your profile will receive your updates and can check your timeline activities. But you can’t see their activities on your home feed.
Q2. Do followers show up as friends?
Ans. No. They will not appear in your friends’ list if followers are only following you and you are not following them back. At the same time, the people you follow and who follow you back will appear as friends.
Q3. Can my followers see my posts on Facebook?
Ans. Yes. Your followers can see your posts on their feeds. Also, only your approved followers can see your Facebook posts.
- How to Refund on Venmo
- How to Get Unshadowbanned on Instagram
- How to Get More Instagram Followers
- How to Find Hidden Things on iPhone
So, we hope you have understood how can I see hidden followers on Facebook and whether can someone secretly follow you on Facebook with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.