We know that Groupon vouchers provide special deals offered by a local business for goods or services at a significantly lower price.
Want to use your voucher physically in a store where you can’t access the Internet?
Don’t worry! In this article, we will tell you how to print out Groupon vouchers on Android and iPhone as well as PC.
What are the Different Ways You Can Print Groupon Vouchers?
There are several ways you can print Groupon vouchers:
- You can download the voucher within the app and save it as PDF.
- If you have a printer at home, you can print directly from your smartphone or PC.
- If you don’t have a printer at home, you can take your voucher to a local library, office supply store, or FedEx Office to print.
- Also, you can take a screenshot of the voucher, but not recommended as most of the dealers won’t accept a screenshot.
Method 1: On Android
Recently, Groupon has updated its interface and options so that you can print the voucher within the app.
1. Open the Groupon app on your Android device.
2. Tap on My Stuff and select My Groupons.
3. Open the order and tap on View Voucher.
4. Here, tap on More options.
5. Select Print and choose the printer. Tap on Print.
Note: If there is no printer connected, you can choose Save as PDF.
Also Read: How to Find My Groupon Account
Method 2: On iPhone
The steps to print the voucher on iPhone are the same as on Android.
You can also download the voucher via a browser.
1. Tap on the share icon and tap on Copy.
2. Open a browser. Paste the link and open it. Here, we have chosen Chrome.
3. Tap on the share icon in the address bar and select Print.
4. Choose the printer and tap on Print.
Method 3: On PC
You will receive a confirmation mail once you purchase a voucher.
From that mail, you can download the attached Appendix as a PDF file.
Apart from this, you can also print the voucher online from the Groupon website.
1. Login to your account on the Groupon website.
2. Click on My Stuff and choose My Groupons.
3. Click on View Voucher next to the order.
4. Click on the printer icon.
5. Choose the printer and click on Print.
How Long Does Groupon Take to Process Voucher?
Groupon processes the voucher immediately after purchasing or while redeeming.
For merchants, it would take 3–5 business days for ACH payments or 5-7 business days when customers redeemed their vouchers.
What do I do If My Groupon Voucher isn’t Loading?
If the Groupon voucher isn’t loading on the app, you can follow the below tips to troubleshoot the issue.
Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Tips
Ensure that you have logged in to the correct account (if you have several accounts).
You can also try accessing the voucher on a different browser or device.
Method 2: Check Voucher Status
If the issue persists on different devices, check the status of the purchase.
If it says processing/pending after two hours of purchase, cancel your Groupon order and purchase again.
Also Read: Do Starbucks Gift Cards Expire?
Method 3: Contact Support Team
If these tips didn’t work for you, please contact the Support Team as they will assist you with the issue.
Note: If you are using Groupon online, refresh the page and ensure a stable Internet connection to load or print the voucher.
We hope this article was helpful, and you can print out Groupon vouchers to use offline.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please drop them in the comment section below.