ONN is of Walmart brand. Walmart is famous for having very inexpensive products with high quality, and ONN TV is not an exception. ONN is a well-known brand of Smart TVs that require no wires, cables, or installation but can be set up with WiFi. It can be used for watching your favorite TV shows, gaming, and streaming apps. However, over time you may face problems like poor picture quality or sound quality; to improve that, you may require to manually reset ONN TV. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide that will teach you how to reset my ONN TV without the reset button and reset my ONN TV without a remote.
Table of Contents
How to Manually Reset ONN TV
You will get to know how to manually reset ONN TV further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Yes, there are two ways through which you can reset ONN TV.
- Using Remote. (Manually reset ONN TV)
- Without Remote
Also Read: How to Reset Plays on iTunes
Yes, there is a factory reset button on ONN TV, this helps when your TV is on but the TV has stopped turning on or the screen appears black. You can find the factory reset button on the back of the TV, near the inputs. You will see a label saying Reset Button, just beside that you will find a tiny hole that is almost the size of the tip of a ball pen.
First, unplug the power cable of your ONN TV for 15 good minutes. Then plug it in again and try to turn on your ONN TV. Now even after doing this the problem still exists, it may mean that you need to factory reset your ONN TV.
As told above you can reset your ONN Smart TV in two ways, these ways will factory reset your ONN TV:
Method 1: Using Remote
1. Press the Home Button on your ONN TV remote.
2. Select Settings.
3. Scroll down and choose the System > Advance system settings option.
4. Now, select the Factory reset option.
5. Select Factory reset everything.
6. Enter your ONN TV’s 4-digit code.
7. Select OK.
You have finally reset your ONN TV, now go and watch your Favorite TV shows but if your remote is now working keep reading.
Method 2: Via Factory Reset Button on ONN TV
1. Turn on your ONN TV.
2. Locate the RESET button beside the RESET label at the back of the TV.
3. Take a pointed object, like a pen.
4. Press and hold the RESET button with the selected pointed object for 20 seconds.
You have successfully reset your ONN TV.
You can follow any of the methods mentioned in the heading above to manually reset the ONN TV.
So, you might not have a remote or your remote is not working or maybe your TV has stopped turning on or the screen appears black while it is turned on. In any of these cases, you can try to reset your ONN TV by pressing the RESET button from the back of your TV with a pointed object.
You can perform a soft reset by unplugging the power cable of your ONN TV for 15 good minutes. Then, plug it in again and try to turn on your ONN TV. Now even after doing this the problem still exists, it may mean that you need to factory reset your ONN TV.
Factory reset happens in two ways, one is through the remote and another is without the remote. If you want to perform factory reset without reset button, follow the steps mentioned below to do it from the Settings section of your ONN TV:
1. Press the Home Button from your ONN TV remote.
2. Select Settings > System > Advance system settings.
3. Choose the Factory reset > Factory reset everything option.
4. Enter 4-digit code of your ONN TV and select the OK option.
- How to Change Your TextNow Number
- 20 Best PC Diagnostic Tool List
- How to Reset Instagram Explore Page
- How to Reset ATT Router
We hope that you learned how to manually reset ONN TV. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.