iOS 16 comes with the latest features, security updates, fixes bugs, etc. If you have not yet updated your iPhone to the latest version, then do so. This version provides so many interesting features like a customizable lock screen, visual look-up, and more. All this has increased the user experience. Now, you can also make stickers from photo iOS 16. To gain insights on how to make sticker from photo iOS 16 and if can you make stickers on Apple photos, keep reading until the end!
Table of Contents
How to Make Sticker from Photo on iOS 16
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to make sticker from photo iOS 16 in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Can You Make Stickers on Apple Photos?
Yes. Apple’s Visual Look Up feature in the iOS 16 update lets photo cutouts. And with this, creating sticker has become so easy as you just have to lift a subject from a picture and after that make a sticker out of it.
Also Read: How to Use Add Yours Sticker on Instagram Story
How to Make Sticker from Photo iOS 16 from the Photos App?
To make yourself familiar with how to make sticker from photo iOS 16, follow the given steps:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Then, tap and hold the image to pull the desired part out.
3. After that, extract the cutout of the picture.
4. From the ensuing pop-up menu, tap on the Copy option.
5. Then, paste the cutout wherever you want.
Also Read: How to Unflip Selfies on iPhone
How to Create Stickers Using the Files App?
You can also create stickers on your iPhone from Photos by using the Files app. To learn how to do this, abide by the below-mentioned steps:
1. Launch the Photos app and choose the desired photo that you wish to make as a sticker.
2. After that, tap on the share icon located in the bottom left corner.
3. Tap on the Save to Files option from the following menu.
4. Then, launch the Files app and open the saved photo.
5. Tap and hold the saved photo and tap on the Quick Actions option from the menu.
6. Then, tap on the Remove Background option.
7. Finally, a separate transparent photo will be created.
iPhone users can share this photo in iMessage and other apps as a sticker.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can you create stickers from any photo?
Ans. Yes. If the photo has a supported subject, then you can make stickers from any picture. The subjects supported by Apple in Visual Look Up and Lift Subjects include Birds, Animals, People, Insects, and Statues.
Q2. How to make iOS 16 sticker from photo iPhone X?
Ans. To learn how you can create stickers on iPhone X, you can read the steps discussed in this article.
- Fix Failed to Update Firmware Visit Samsung Service Center Error
- How to Get Sad Face Filter on Snapchat
- 12 Best Face Merge Online Apps for iOS
- How to Unblur an Image on iPhone
We hope that you learned about how to make sticker from photo iOS 16. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.