When you turn the front-facing camera of your iPhone to snap your photo, you see a mirror image. But after you tap on the capture icon, the image gets flipped, and what you see in your camera roll is that flipped picture. If your iPhone front-facing camera did not flip your pictures after capturing them, that would be mirrored images. Some people do not like when their photos get flipped after capturing them. So, if you wish to learn how to unflip selfies on iPhone 12, keep reading this article until the end!
How to Unflip Selfies on iPhone
For the uninformed, it is an in-built feature in iPhone. This feature lets you automatically flip or unflip pictures as you capture them using the camera on your iPhone. So for instance, if you enable the feature, your images will turn out as you see them in the front camera rather than in reverse.
To learn how to unflip selfies iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Select the desired selfie that you wish to unflip.
3. Then, tap on the Edit option from the top right corner.
4. Tap on the Crop icon located in the lower section of the screen.
5. Then, tap on the Flip icon from the top-left corner of the screen to unflip the image, as shown.
6. Tap on the Done option to save the changes.
Also Read: How to See FaceTime Photos
How to Stop Selfie Flipping on iPhone
If you want to make yourself familiar with how to stop selfie flipping on iPhone 12, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Camera option.
3. Now, turn on the toggle for the Mirror Front Camera option.
After you have done the above-mentioned, when you click a selfie, the front-facing camera will not flip your selfie.
How to Turn Off Mirror Image on iPhone 11
Want to know how to turn off the mirror image on iPhone 13/11? Read and follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Navigate to iPhone Settings.
2. Then, tap on the Camera option.
3. Finally, turn off the toggle for the Mirror Front Camera option.
- How to Remove Contacts in Telegram
- What is the Difference Between Final Cut Pro vs Final Cut Pro X?
- How to Unblur an Image on iPhone
- How to Remove Scribbles on a Screenshot iPhone
We hope that you learned about how to unflip selfies iPhone. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.