When you turn the front-facing camera of your iPhone to face yourself so that you can snap your photo, you see a mirror image. But after you tap on the capture icon, the image gets flipped, and what you see in your camera roll is that flipped picture. If your iPhone front-facing camera did not flip your pictures after capturing them, that would be mirrored images. Some people do not like when their photos get flipped after capturing them because it was not the same as they viewed before clicking. And they want to learn how to turn off mirror image on iPhone 11 and iPhone 13. So, if you wish to learn how to unflip selfies iPhone and how to stop selfie flipping on iPhone 12, keep reading this article until the end!
Table of Contents
How to Unflip Selfies on iPhone
For the uninformed, it is an in-built feature in iPhone. This feature lets you automatically flip or unflip pictures as you capture them using the camera on your iPhone. So for instance, if you enable the feature, your images will turn out as you see them in the front camera rather than in reverse. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to unflip selfies iPhone in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Unflip Selfies on iPhone?
To learn how to unflip selfies iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Select the desired selfie that you wish to unflip.
3. Then, tap on the Edit option from the top right corner.
4. Tap on the Crop icon located in the lower section of the screen.
5. Then, tap on the Flip icon from the top-left corner of the screen to unflip the image, as shown.
6. Tap on the Done option to save the changes.
This is how to unflip selfies iPhone.
Also Read: How to See FaceTime Photos
How to Stop Selfie Flipping on iPhone?
If you want to make yourself familiar with how to stop selfie flipping on iPhone 12, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Camera option.
3. Now, turn on the toggle for the Mirror Front Camera option.
After you have done the above-mentioned, when you click a selfie, the front-facing camera will not flip your selfie. Read from the start to learn how to unflip selfies iPhone.
Also Read: Does iPhone Camera Lens Protector Affect Picture Quality?
How to Turn Off Mirror Image on iPhone 11?
Want to know how to turn off mirror image on iPhone 13 or how to turn off mirror image on iPhone 11? Read and follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Navigate to iPhone Settings.
2. Then, tap on the Camera option.
3. Finally, turn off the toggle for the Mirror Front Camera option.
- How to Remove Contacts in Telegram
- What is the Difference Between Final Cut Pro vs Final Cut Pro X?
- How to Unblur an Image on iPhone
- How to Remove Scribbles on a Screenshot iPhone
We hope that you learned about how to unflip selfies iPhone. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.