As a Kodi enthusiast, you already have access to a wide range of content. However, there’s no harm in more right? With a vast library of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and on-demand content, the Moria Addon is the perfect choice if you want to enjoy a more diverse range of entertainment options. Thus, in this article, we will how to install the Moria Kodi Addon on Firestick.
How to Install Moria Kodi Addon
Kodi is a free and open-source GNU software. The Moria Addon can be found in the Crew repository – the home of some of the popular add-ons, i.e., Homelander, The Crew, Ghost Kodi Addon, etc. Let’s go through the installation process and ensure that you can smoothly integrate it into your Kodi setup.
Note 1: The information provided below is only for informational purposes. We do not endorse such third-party tools for subsequent usage.
Note 2: It is important to note that some of the shows on the Moria Kodi, might not be available in your country. So, it is best to use a VPN to avoid legal complications and for security purposes as well.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. In the Kodi Home screen, hit the gear icon to launch on Settings.
2. Select System followed by Add-ons.
3. Slide the toggle next to Unknown sources to turn it on and hit Yes to confirm.
4. Hit Update official add-ons from and choose Any repositories. Hit OK.
This will ensure that the add-ons get updates even from their non-parent repository.
5. Go back to the System page and select File manager.
6. Hit Add file source and choose <None>.
7. In the text field, enter the URL: https://team-crew.github.io and select OK.
8. Name the file and hit OK to save it.
9. Again from the System menu, choose Add-ons.
10. Select Install from zip file and select the file you saved.
11. Select the repository URL, repository.thecrew.zip to download and install it.
Wait for the process to get finished.
12. Now, in the Add-ons menu, select Install From repository.
13. Choose THE CREW REPO and then select Video Add-Ons.
14. Select Moria and hit the Install button. Confirm by hitting OK.
Wait for the process to complete and once it is done, you can use the add-on and stream content over it.
Recommended: Top 10 Best Add Ons for 3D Movies on Kodi
We hope with the help of our guide, you could install Moria Kodi Addon. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to let us know in the comments.