Almost all social media applications use endless filters to attract users. Filters are the different types of photo effects that are applied to the photos before capturing or uploading them on social media. There are different categories of filters, like face, black and white, color-changing, and many more. The Time Warp Scan filter is the most popular and loved of these. The filter exists in a lot of trends among users recently. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide that will teach you how to get the Time Warp app and use the same. Read this article until the end to learn how to use the Time Warp Scan filter on Instagram comprehensively.
How to Get Time Warp Scan Filter
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to get the Time Warp Scan filter in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
What is a Time Warper?
The Time Warp filter is based on the theory of the time curve animation. The time curve of animation is a single curve consisting of two axes which makes it easier to modify and avoid the complications associated with the modification of multi-time curves. This time curve is mainly used for animations where two different scenarios from different timelines can be merged to get a single image.
What Do Time Warp Filters Do?
The Time Warp filter is one of the favorite filters among social media users. This filter works just like a Time Warp and can merge different clips. This filter plays with time, where you can either speed up the clips, slow them down, reverse the clips, etc. And then, you can join two different types of clips together to make it a single clip. This filter contains a blue line that moves across the phone screen in different directions. When someone moves something along the blue line, it starts recording a new clip.
Where is the Time Warp Scan Filter?
The Time Warp filter is found in the filters browsing section of the major social media applications. These filters browsing sections have different names for different applications, which will be mentioned later in this article. You can also get the Time Warp Scan filter apps in the Google Play Store and App Store. Keep reading further to learn about those apps.
Is There a Time Warp App?
Yes, there are some Time Warp apps available on Google Play Store and App Store.
- On Google Play Store: TIME WARP SCAN: Photo filter, Time Warp Scan: Face Scanner
- On Apple App Store: Time warp scan filter, slider, Time Warp – Live Video Filters
Also Read: How to Get YouTube Music Premium for Free
What App is Time Warp Scan on?
The time warp scan is present in social media applications, like TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat. Apart from this, the apps are also available on Google Play Store and App Store that are free to use. Initially, this filter was introduced on the TikTok app.
How Can You Get the Scan Effect on Instagram?
To get the warp effect on Instagram, follow these steps:
2. Swipe left to open the camera section.
3. Here you will find all the saved effects in small round icons. Swipe right to get to the end of the icons bar and tap on the magnifying glass icon.
4. Next, tap on the search icon and search for time warp from the search bar.
5. Select any desired Time Warp filter from the collection and tap on the bookmark icon to save it.
Now you can easily find and use it anytime without searching the filter repeatedly.
Also Read: How to Get Hair Color Filter on Instagram
How Can You Get the Time Warp Filter?
You can get the Time Wrap filter on your Instagram app with the help of the steps mentioned above.
How to Get the Time Warp Scan Filter on Instagram?
To get the time warp filter on your Instagram account, follow the upcoming steps.
1. Open the Instagram app and swipe left to open the camera section.
2. Swipe to the end of the icons bar and tap on the magnifying glass icon.
3. Then, search for the time warp filter and tap on the desired filter to select it.
4. Tap on the bookmark icon to save it for future usage.
This is how you can get a Time Warp Scan filter in the IG app.
How Can You Make a Time Warp Video on the Instagram?
Are you also wondering how to use the coolest filter of all time? If yes, you should get your hands on a Time Warp filter and follow the below-mentioned steps to record a video:
1. Launch Instagram on your device.
2. Then, go to your camera section by swiping right from the Home tab.
3. Next, tap on the saved Time Warp filter and tap-hold the record icon to record a video.
These were the basic steps that you can follow to use the Time Warp Scan effect on Instagram to get an amazing clip.
Also Read: How to Get the No Beard Filter on TikTok
How Can You Use Time Warp Scan Filters?
There are different locations in different applications where you can find the Time Warp filter. And the method of using the time warp filter is almost the same for all those applications in which it is available. To know the steps of using the time warp filter, read the steps mentioned above.
How Can You Add a Filter on Instagram?
You may add any filter to your photos on the Instagram story by opening the IG app and navigating to the camera section > Browse effects > search desired filter. Tap on the bookmark icon to save it to your icons bar.
Is the Time Warp Scan Filter on Snapchat?
Yes, the time warp filter is available on Snapchat in the filters section.
How Can You Use Snapchat Time Warp Scanner?
Snapchat also provides a time warp scanner like the Instagram app. To use the time warp scanner on Snapchat, you may follow the steps given below:
2. Tap on the smiley icon present next to the record icon.
3. Then, tap on the Explore tab from the bottom right corner.
4. Enter time warp in the search bar to see a number of Time Warp filters.
5. Tap-hold the record icon apply the filter and record the video at the same time. Once you stop, you will get the photo in the Time Warp filter.
- 10 Ways to Fix TikTok Videos Not Playing Issue
- How to Get a Free Hulu Account
- How to Get Cartoon Filter on TikTok
- How to Put Snapchat filters on Pictures from Camera Roll
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn how to get and use the Time Warp Scan filter and where you can get it. Also, we hope you learned how to use Time Warp Scan filter on Instagram. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.