With the technological improvements in social media platforms in the recent past, the latest and coolest features have attracted the masses. Out of these is the beardless filter on TikTok. Read this article till the end to learn how to get the no-beard filter on TikTok or even add beard, if you should so feel like.
How to Get the No Beard Filter on TikTok
To use the beardless filter on TikTok, you can find no beard from the search menu. Follow the steps below to get this filter on your TikTok app:
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Smiley Face icon.
3. Tap on Explore.
4. Type No beard in the search bar and tap on the first result.
5. Tap on the Capture icon to record the video with the no beard filter on.
6. Next, tap on the Download icon from the bottom to save the video in your phone gallery.
7. Now, launch the TikTok app and tap on the + icon.
8. Tap on Upload from the TikTok Camera.
9. Once its uploaded, use the bottom slider to select the length of the video.
10. Then, tap on Next.
11. Add any desired caption to your video and tap on Post.
Also Read: How to remove filter from TikTok video
How Do You Find a Filter on TikTok? How Do You Get Filters on TikTok?
Follow the below steps to get the filter on TikTok:
1. Open the TikTok app and tap on the + icon.
2. Tap on Filters from the panel on the right side of the screen.
3. Switch the tabs to find and select the desired filters.
How Do You Use TikTok Filters on Snapchat?
Follow the below steps to use TikTok filters on Snapchat such as no beard filter:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Filters options and add the desired filters to the video.
3. Tap on the Record button to start recording.
4. Once the recording is done, tap on the Tick symbol, as shown below.
5. On the Post screen, tap on the Save to device option.
6. Locate the desired video in your phone gallery and tap on the Share icon.
7. Tap on Snapchat and use any filter on Snapchat.
Also Read: How to Remove the Red Filter on TikTok
How Do You Add a Beard to Snapchat?
Similar to the beardless filter TikTok, you can get the filter on Snapchat:
1. Launch the Snapchat app on your device.
2. Tap on the Smiley face icon.
3. Search for the beard filter in the search bar and tap on the first result from the search results.
4. Now, tap on the Capture icon from the bottom to record the video with the filter.
Also Read: How Do I Temporarily Disable TikTok
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What Filter Removes Beard? Which TikTok Filter Removes Beard?
The no beard filter removes the beard. The filter is known on TikTok as the beardless filter.
Q. What is the No Beard Filter on TikTok?
The no beard filter is a filter that morphs your image and removes your existing beard, making you look clean-shaven and beardless.
Q. Is the No Beard Filter Accurate?
Yes, the no beard filter represents an authentic image of your beardless likeness. It is very accurate.
Q. Where is No Beard Filter?
This filter exists to entertain the user with a beardless iteration of themselves. It is instrumental in creating a plethora of exciting memes and videos. You can find the filter on the filter Explore page.
So, we hope you have understood how to get the no beard filter on TikTok with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.