iPhones are one of the most used products of Apple Inc. because of their premium quality, several awesome features, and the reliable security they provide. People prefer using iPhones more. But with this premium quality comes a premium price, which means they are quite costly, and even getting small damage on these phones can cost you hundreds of dollars. So, if you are looking for a solution to fix black spots on phone screen, you are at the right place. In this article, we will look at what measures you can take to fix black spot on iPhone screen.
How to Fix Black Spot on iPhone Screen
Keep reading this article to find the various ways to fix the black spots on your iPhone screen.
Why Are Black Spots Appearing on My Phone Screen?
There can be multiple reasons behind this issue. Some of them are as follows.
- The pixels in that part of your iPhone screen are dead because you might have dropped it somewhere.
- There must be some software bugs in your iPhone.
- The pixels were not charged properly. You can try restarting your phone, which will probably fix the issue.
Can Dead Pixels Go Away? Can Dead Pixels be Fixed?
Yes, the dead pixels can be fixed. If you have not dropped your phone somewhere and still there are dead pixels, you can try restarting your phone or updating the device. It will probably fix your issue.
Can Black Spots on Phone be Fixed?
Yes, black spots occur basically when the pixels are dead on the screen. This might be because of software bugs, or you might have dropped your phone somewhere. If you have dropped your phone, your screen display might have been damaged from the inside, and you will have to visit the device care center to repair it.
How Do I Fix Black Spots on My Phone Screen?
It depends on what has caused the black spots to occur. Follow the below steps to fix black spot on iPhone screen:
- If you have dropped it somewhere, the screen display is probably damaged from the inside, and you must visit the device care center to replace it.
- If you have not dropped it, there can be some software bugs. You can try to update the device software from the settings or restart your device, and the issue will be fixed.
Visit the iPhone Repair page on our browser to learn more about the services and charges.
Also Read: Fix Android Screen Flickering
Can iPhone Black Spots be Fixed?
Yes, black spots on iPhone can be fixed, but only if you have not dropped it somewhere. And if you have done so, then it’s preferable to visit the Apple Store nearby and ask them to fix it for you. But if you have not dropped it somewhere, you can try to update the software if available (many users have reported that iOS 13 is causing such bugs) or even try a simple restart. Visit the Apple Find Locations page on your browser to locate the nearest Apple Store to convey and get your screen problem fixed.
Also Read: Fix Minecraft Black Screen in Windows 10
How To Fix Black Spot On iPhone Screen? How Do I Get Rid of Black Spots on My iPhone Screen?
You can consider following the below methods to fix black spot on iPhone screen:
Note 1: Please follow the below steps at your own risk as it might cause more harm to your devices. The best way is to visit the Apple Store nearby and ask them to repair it for you.
- You can try to update the system software from the iPhone settings if there are some software bugs.
- You can turn off your iPhone, put it under the sunshine for a while, and then turn it on again. This might fix the issue.
- Use your iPhone until the battery is over, and plug it into the charger. Once it is charged, your problem must have been fixed.
- Turn off your iPhone and put it in a packet filled with rice for 12 hours. If there is some water in the device causing the black spot, it will soak the water from it, and your problem will have been solved.
Note 2: Some people suggest you use the heat gun to remove that black spot but this can even cause your device battery to fail. Or if you give more heat to the device, it can cause it to be dead forever. Do not use this method as it is dangerous to your phone and the person performing it as well.
So, if the above solutions don’t work, visit the Apple Store or service providers near you.
How Much Does It Cost to Fix a Black Spot on the iPhone Screen?
It can cost around $50–$150. But it again depends on the reason behind the damage. If the display is totally gone and needs to be replaced, then depending on your device model, the price will vary. But if it requires a little effort and no extra hardware device to be bought, the cost won’t exceed $100.
- How to Delete DeviantArt Account
- How Do You Delete Multiple iMessages on Mac
- How to Split Screen on iPhone
- Fix System UI has Stopped Black Screen on Android
We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned to fix black spot on iPhone screen issue. Let us know which method helped you the best. Drop your queries or suggestions in the comment section, if any. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.