The social networking platform Instagram was introduced by Kevin Systrom in 2010. It allows users to share photos and videos. Despite having a wide range of capabilities, Instagram’s interface primarily enables users to submit content, including both images and videos, after setting up a free account. Users may then edit the uploaded media using filters, and they can group the images using hashtags and geographical data. Instagram Live is a tool that allows users to broadcast live videos to other Instagram users. It is a part of Instagram Stories. Instagram Stories are displayed at the head of the feed. The “Live” indicator will appear on any accounts that are active right now. A series of videos called Random Lives on Instagram are posted by people who are in the middle of random life events. The commentary or explanation is typically included with the video, which is supposed to demonstrate to the audience what it’s like to be in that circumstance. Observing how someone responds to a bizarre scenario may be quite intriguing, and you can nearly always get fresh insight by hearing what they have to say. This article will help you understand how to find random lives on Instagram and search lives on Instagram. Also, you will learn how you can watch random peoples lives on Instagram and get Instagram lives.
- How to Find Random Lives on Instagram
- Is IGTV Still a Thing?
- Can They See Your Face on Instagram Live?
- How to Know Who is Live on Instagram Right Now?
- How Do You Search Lives on Instagram?
- How Do You Get Instagram Lives?
- How Do You Get the Top Live on Instagram 2022?
- How Do I Find Random Instagram Lives? How to Find Random Lives on Instagram?
- How Do You Watch Random Peoples Lives on Instagram? How Do You Watch Random Lives on Instagram?
- How to Find Random Lives on Instagram without IGTV?
How to Find Random Lives on Instagram
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to search and find random lives on Instagram in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Is IGTV Still a Thing?
No, IGTV is not a thing anymore. In 2018, Instagram introduced IGTV with the intention of making it the mobile version of YouTube. But the extended format never really took off, especially once TikTok debuted in the US two months later. The short-form video material on TikTok was more popular among social media users. In an effort to concentrate more on video content, Instagram got rid of the IGTV tab and updated its video format in October 2021.
Can They See Your Face on Instagram Live?
It depends. If you join a live, no one can see your face unless you are the one initiating it. The others watching the live, including the person whose stream you’ve joined, may see that you’ve done so. But you will only be able to communicate via chat until you ask to share the screen and they agree.
How to Know Who is Live on Instagram Right Now?
Here are steps to know who is live on Instagram right now among your followers and non followers:
Option I: For Followers
To find out when your followers go live, you can locate the IG Live notification in your notification bar. Or you can:
1. Visit the Story section on Instagram.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. At the start of each story, you can check if anyone is live. Their profile photo will have the phrase LIVE with a colorful ring preset below it.
Option II: For Non Followers
2. Tap on the Search tab from the bottom bar.
3. Enter Live or Livestream in the search bar and switch to the Tags tab.
4. View all search results. Look through the available selection of lengthier videos. A tag stating that a user is LIVE will be present.
5. Swipe up after tapping the LIVE button.
Other relevant lives also will be provided to you.
How Do You Search Lives on Instagram?
Now that you know how to find who is live on Instagram right now let us know how to search lives on Instagram. Here are the steps to search lives on IG app:
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. From the bottom bar, tap on the Search tab.
3. Tap on the Search bar.
4. Then, search for the desired subject or search term.
5. Select the Accounts tab.
6. To view a random live video, choose the profile icon that says LIVE.
How Do You Get Instagram Lives?
Random Instagram Lives are available to view. Going to the explore page and following additional users are the two major ways to accomplish this. There isn’t a certain location where you can go to watch arbitrary Instagram lives, but there are particular things you can do.
Method 1: Scan Notifications
It is important to leave your own device’s notifications enabled and open if you want to view who is now active on Instagram. It is advantageous to ensure that your Instagram notification settings are set to on so that you may receive notifications when someone goes live. And if you are having some problem with your Instagram notifications, read and follow our guide on Instagram Notifications Not Working? Here are 9 Ways to Fix it! to fix it instantly.
Method 2: Inspect Instagram Explore Page
Going to your Instagram Explore page to look for users who could be live on Instagram is the next option. You may utilize the tab called Explore to look for other Instagram users and their material based on your interests and those of potential matches. You may view the profiles of the people you follow, your followers, and a large number of other Instagram users by using Instagram Explorer.
Method 3: Follow More IG Profiles
The follow button on your Instagram should be used as an additional alternative. In other words, you might want to consider following more people if you want to see those who have gone live. Your chances of seeing accounts that have gone live increase the more people you follow.
You will have to visit the profile page of the desired IG user and tap on the Follow option.
Method 4: Visit Instagram profiles of TikTok Lives
They’re also always live on IG. Looking for live videos posted by TikTok users is the final option on the menu. When someone goes live on one social media site, they will ultimately be active on the other social media platforms at the same time because many individuals worldwide have access to numerous social media platforms.
Also Read: How Do You Turn Off Live on Facebook
How Do You Get the Top Live on Instagram 2022?
Here are some ways to get the top live on Instagram 2022:
- Find and follow the Instagram user you wish to watch live videos: Since IGTV was discontinued, it is no longer possible to binge-watch random live Instagram feeds or recordings of broadcasts. On an Instagram account that has posted a recording, you may instead watch the video archives.
- Search by people: Although there are other ways to search, utilizing the people search feature to discover live broadcast replays is the quickest option because people are the ones that go live.
- Search by place: In order to find the most popular IG Lives in your region, visit the location explore section.
How Do I Find Random Instagram Lives? How to Find Random Lives on Instagram?
Now that you know how to get the top live on Instagram 2022 let us know how to watch random peoples lives on Instagram. Here are some of the ways find random Instagram lives on Instagram:
1. Launch the Instagram app and tap on the Search tab.
2. In the search bar, enter the keywords, like IGTV or live, and search for them.
3. Tap on the Tags tab.
4. On the result page, you’ll be able to view the #igtv or #live.
5. The post connected to the desired hashtag will appear right away when you select the option.
With that specific IGTV or Live hashtag, you’ll be able to see a variety of hundreds of videos. The videos are playable by clicking on them.
Also Read: How to Wave at Someone on Instagram Live
How Do You Watch Random Peoples Lives on Instagram? How Do You Watch Random Lives on Instagram?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to search and watch random IG lives on the IG app.
How to Find Random Lives on Instagram without IGTV?
By visiting Instagram’s IGTV feature, you might view the lives of random individuals. However, in order to focus more on video content on the platform, Instagram deleted the IGTV function in October 2021. You can only watch live videos if you follow the creator who is going live.
You can check out the Stories bar at the top of your Instagram feed by simply opening it. You should be able to tell whether someone is going live by looking for the live indicator next to their name. Typically, those profiles that are going live will arrive at the start of the Story bar. You should have no issue seeing those that are live at any one time because Instagram prefers live broadcasts above normal Stories. You can watch live broadcasts from users you aren’t following, but you’ll need to visit their profile to do so. You can follow the methods mentioned earlier in this article to learn how to find random lives on IG.
Instagram used to display popular Stories and Lives on the Explore tab; however one of the more recent changes removed this functionality. Based on your search history and viewing history, you are only now able to browse popular images and videos.
- Fix Boot Camp Assistant Not Enough Space Error
- How to See Archived Posts on Instagram
- How to Watch Instagram Live Anonymously
- How to Go Live on TikTok Android
We hope that you learned about how to find random lives on Instagram and search for them with different methods. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.