Are you confused about finding the Discord Server ID? It is easy to become unsure about where to obtain the server ID given Discord’s availability of so many features. Moreover, the Server Identification number is not readily available for users to see since it is hidden behind Developer Mode. In this article, we will be focusing on how to find Discord Server ID. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
How to Find Discord Server ID
For many administrative and organizational functions within Discord, Server IDs are essential. They are used, among other things, to manage server integrations, configure permissions, and set up bots. Additionally, if you participate in numerous Discord communities, having the correct Server ID guarantees that you are communicating with the appropriate server. It helps you avoid misunderstandings and guarantees that you are acting on the intended server. To find Discord Server IDs through mobile and desktop, follow the steps below:
Method 1: For iOS
It is important to remember that before continuing, you need to enable developer mode in the Discord app.
1. Open the Discord app and click on your profile at the bottom right corner.
2. Scroll down and click on Advanced under APP SETTINGS.
3. Toggle on the Developer Mode.
Now, let us now find Discord Server ID on iOS:
1. Tap on a server.
2. Tap on the three dots present next to the server name.
3. Scroll down and tap on Copy Server ID.
The Server ID is now copied onto your clipboard, you can paste it to a text editor to reveal it.
Method 2: For Android
For Android app as well, you need to enable the developer mode before finding the Server ID.
1. Open the Discord app and tap on your profile picture present on the bottom right side of the screen.
2. Scroll down and tap on Advanced under the APP SETTINGS heading.
3. Finally, enable Developer Mode by tapping on the toggle.
To find the Server ID on Android Follow the below steps:
1. Tap on a server of your choice and then on the three dots present next to the server name.
2. Scroll down and tap on Copy Server ID.
You can paste the copied ID to reveal the Server ID.
Also Read: How to See Who Left Discord Server
How to Find Discord Server ID on Desktop
You need to have the Discord app installed to find the Server ID on the desktop. You can download it from the official Discord website. After Installing, open the app and follow the given steps:
First, we need to enable the Developer mode:
1. Navigate to the Discord website and sign in to your account.
2. After logging in, click on the gear icon present near your username picture on the bottom left.
3. Scroll down and click on Advanced present under APP SETTINGS heading and turn on Developer mode.
4. Click X (ESC) to close the window.
Now, let us find the Server ID.
1. Navigate to a server and right-click on the server name.
Note: Make sure to right-click instead of left-click.
2. Click on Copy Server ID.
You can reveal the Server ID by pasting the copied ID.
We hope you find valuable information from our article on how to Find Discord Server ID on Mobile and Desktop. Keep reading articles like these on our website. Don’t forget to drop a comment about the article in the box below