If you use the Microsoft Word app often, you may face the need to duplicate a certain page in a Word doc. Whatever content you write in the Word document can be duplicated with that document or in some other Word document. It is possible to duplicate a specific Word page any number of times. If you want to know how to duplicate a page in Microsoft Word, read this article till the end. You will see the methods to duplicate page in Microsoft Word with the help of illustrations for better understanding.
How to Duplicate a Page in Microsoft Word
You can perform the duplication process in two distinct ways in the Microsoft Word app. You can perform any one of the following steps:
- Copy and paste desired content on the new Word page
- Use Macros with the specific code for duplication of a page or pages
Read and follow the methods listed below carefully to duplicate a whole page in Word without any complexities.
Method 1: Manually Copy and Paste
You can use the copy and paste process for duplicating single and multiple pages in a Word document. Let us look at the steps with which you can learn how to duplicate a page in Microsoft Word by copying and pasting.
1. Open the desired Word document in which you want to duplicate the page(s).
2. Press Ctrl + A keys together on your keyboard to copy the entire single page in Word.
Note: You can use the mouse pointer to select one of the pages if you have a multi-page Word document.
3A. Now, press the Ctrl + C keys simultaneously on your keyboard to copy the selected content.
3B. You can also right-click on the selected content and click on the Copy option from the context menu, as shown below.
4. Now, click on the Insert tab from the top.
5. Click on the Blank Page option from the Pages section.
6. The blank page will get added in the same Word document. Press the Ctrl + V keys on your keyboard to paste the previously selected content.
This way, the desired page will get duplicated in the same Word document.
Method 2: Use Macros Feature
You can also use the Macros to automate the duplicating process for the Word pages. Read and follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to duplicate page in Microsoft Word on your PC successfully.
1. Open the desired Word document on your PC.
2. Click on the View tab from the top, as shown below.
3. Click on the Macros > View Macros options.
4. Type the Macro name and click on Create.
5. In the Normal – NewMacros (Code) window, copy and paste the following code and click on the Save icon:
Note: Copy and paste this code in between Sub Duplicate() and End Sub, as shown below.
Page = InputBox("Enter the Page to Duplicate") Count = InputBox("Enter Number of times to duplicate") With Selection .GoTo wdGoToPage, wdGoToAbsolute, Page .Bookmarks("\Page").Range.Copy For i = 1 To Count: .Paste: Next End With
6. Close the code window. In the desired document window, click on View > Macros > View Macros options once again.
7. Click on the Run option for the Duplicate macros, as shown below.
8. Now, enter the desired page number in the Enter the Page to Duplicate popup field and click OK.
9. Then, enter the desired number in the Enter Number of times to duplicate the popup field and click OK.
The desired page will be duplicated the desired number of times.
- Fix The Process Cannot Access the File error on Windows 10
- How Do I Sign Out Of Outlook Mobile
- How to Change Background Color in Microsoft Word
- How to Find Administrator Password On Windows 10
So, we hope you have understood how to duplicate a page in Microsoft Word with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.