IKEA comes to mind when it comes to ready-to-assemble furniture like the kitchen, bedroom, or home accessories. IKEA is mainly known for its furniture products and interior design work. You just need to make an IKEA account, search for the product, and select your desired furniture. The best part about creating an account is receiving a digital card or an IKEA family card number. When you no longer want to remain associated with IKEA, you can delete IKEA account. Read this article until the end to learn how to do that. Also, you will learn whether does IKEA family cost money and what is IKEA family card number. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
How to Delete IKEA Account
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to delete IKEA account in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Is Coffee Free at IKEA?
Yes, coffee and tea are free at IKEA, but only when you have a family card. You just need to swipe your card at the checkout after drinking coffee or tea. However, free coffee and tea are only available to family members from Monday to Friday.
Is an IKEA Account Free?
Yes, an IKEA account is free; you can create one by verifying your email and phone number. Also, by making an account, you can get a family membership card, through which you will get discounts and other perks.
Also Read: How to Get Canva Pro Free for Student
Does IKEA Family Cost Money?
No, the IKEA Family account does not cost any money; it is absolutely free, and it’s open to everyone who is above 18. Making an IKEA Family account will give you a discount on every furniture product and service.
Can I Add an Existing Purchase to My IKEA Family Card?
Yes, you can add an existing purchase to the IKEA Family card by email, which you need to request. But you need to send an email in advance if you want to add the existing purchase to the family card. Keep reading to learn how to delete IKEA account further in this article.
How to Get IKEA Family Discount Online?
Following are the steps to get an IKEA Family discount online:
1. First, visit the IKEA Sign Up page on your browser.
2. Enter the required details in the respective fields including the password which will be crucial in the process to delete IKEA account.
3. Mark the checkbox for the Terms & Conditions and click on Continue to phone verification.
4. Enter the verification code received on your phone number to complete the sign up process.
5. Then, click on the Profile icon.
6. Click on the Upgrade to IKEA Family option.
7. Enter the following details in the respective fields and mark the checkbox for Terms & Conditions:
- Mobile number
- Post code
- Preferred store
8. Click on Create profile.
Note: You can also delete this IKEA account profile from the Settings section of your account whenever you want.
9. Now, navigate to the IKEA homepage and click on the Products option from the top.
10. Select the desired product category to buy.
11. Follow the onscreen instruction to buy the product.
12. Select the desired payment method.
13. On the checkout page, use your family discount code and purchase the product.
Continue reading to learn how to delete IKEA account.
Also Read: How to Get Amazon Prime Discounts for Teachers
What is IKEA Family Card Number?
56767165 is the family card number through this number; you need to send an SMS to get a card. After that, you will get access to an IKEA digital store, and by purchasing any product, you will get a discount.
How to Get IKEA Family Card Online?
Following are the steps to get IKEA family card online:
1. First, create an IKEA account by following the steps mentioned above.
2. Then, send an SMS to 56767165 to get a family card.
3. You will receive an email from the IKEA family.
4. After around 4 weeks, you will get a physical card from IKEA.
Also Read: How to Check Home Depot Card Balance
How to Delete IKEA Account?
Following are the steps to delete IKEA account:
1. Navigate to your IKEA account on your web browser.
2. Click on the Profile icon > IKEA account option.
3. Click on the Manage account link.
4. Switch to the Settings tab.
5. Then, click on Want to remove account? from the Delete profile section at the bottom of the page.
6. On the subsequent page, enter your IKEA account password and click on Delete my account.
- Fix ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Google Chrome
- 11 Ways to Fix Spotify Randomly Skipping Songs
- How to Create an Account at Walmart
- How to Cancel Home Depot Online Order
So, we hope you have understood how to delete IKEA account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.