GroupMe is an online social app that allows you to create and join public or private chat rooms called groups where you may share text messages, photographs, videos, audio snippets, and even your location with other group members. All popular mobile operating systems, such as Android, iOS, and Windows OS, have the app accessible for download. But if you are looking to delete GroupMe forever, read on until the end! This article will guide you on how to delete GroupMe account and contact GroupMe support. It will also help you understand how to delete GroupMe account without password. So, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- How to Delete GroupMe Account
- Can I Delete GroupMe Account?
- Does GroupMe Notify When You Delete Your Account?
- Does Deleting GroupMe Delete Messages? Does Deleting GroupMe Account Remove Messages?
- How Do I Delete a GroupMe Account? How to Delete GroupMe Account?
- How to Delete GroupMe Forever?
- How to Delete GroupMe Account without Password?
- How to Contact GroupMe Support?
How to Delete GroupMe Account
GroupMe’s popularity has dramatically grown in recent years, particularly among millennials. However, this article is for you if you are tired of using the GroupMe app and wants to remove your account because it is becoming a touch creepy or for some other reason. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Can I Delete GroupMe Account?
Yes, you have the option to delete your GroupMe account. All information connected to your account, such as any documents, forms, or saved personal data, will be deleted if you delete your account.
Does GroupMe Notify When You Delete Your Account?
No, when a person deletes their account, GroupMe does not inform users.
Also Read: Does Discord Notify When You Leave a Server?
Does Deleting GroupMe Delete Messages? Does Deleting GroupMe Account Remove Messages?
Yes, deleting GM account will make you unable to access your account and the messages stored in it. However, the app lets you change your mind and undo your decision within 48 hours to reactivate the account. Once 48 hours are over, everything will be deleted forever.
How Do I Delete a GroupMe Account? How to Delete GroupMe Account?
Here are the steps you need to follow to delete GM account:
1. Open the GroupMe app on your Android or iOS mobile phone.
Note: Make sure you are logged in to your account.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom panel.
3. Next, tap on Edit profile.
4. Tap on the edit icon.
5. Tap on the Delete GroupMe account option.
6. Finally, tap on CONTINUE.
Also Read: How to Delete GroupMe Message
How to Delete GroupMe Forever?
You can read and follow the steps mentioned above to delete GM account forever. Make sure you do not log back into your account and reactivate it 48 hours before the deactivation.
How to Delete GroupMe Account without Password?
You’ll need the password and the email address associated with the GM account in order to delete it. The Forgot Password option on the GroupMe login page can be used to reset the password if you do not have access to it. Follow these instructions to reset your password:
1. Visit the GroupMe Forgot Password page on your browser.
2. Type your Email or Phone Number.
3. Choose Reset password.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your GroupMe password successfully.
5. Once you reset the password to your GM account, follow the steps mentioned in the above heading to delete the GM account.
Also Read: How to Delete Facebook Account Without Password
How to Contact GroupMe Support?
You can get in touch with GroupMe support by:
- Visiting the official GroupMe help & learning page
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Using the app to make a request and report a problem
- How to Screen Record on Mac
- How to Delete IKEA Account
- Why GroupMe Won’t Let You Log In?
- How to Delete imo Account
So, we hope you have understood how to delete GroupMe account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.