Due to its affordable rates and free trials, Philo is among the top options in the online TV streaming service market. By registering for the Philo free trial, you can test out the live TV streaming service for seven days without having to commit to a monthly payment. But you might want to cancel your subscription and must be thinking about how to cancel Philo free Trial. Throughout the trial, you may access the whole Philo package, which includes more than 60 live TV channels with a focus on entertainment content. Continue reading to also know about how to cancel Philo on Amazon Fire Stick.
- How to Cancel Your Philo Subscription
- How Do I See My Subscriptions on Philo on a Roku Device
- How to Cancel Philo Subscription on Roku
- How to Cancel Philo on Amazon Fire Stick
- How to Cancel Philo using Philo’s Official Website
- How Do I Stop Philo from Charging My Account
- How Do I Upgrade My Subscription to Philo
- Does Philo Charge a Monthly Fee?
How to Cancel Your Philo Subscription
Philo is a great choice as an online streaming platform, but you will be billed for the whole month if you are unable to cancel Philo or fail to do so before the beginning of the subsequent payment period. However, if you discontinue service in the middle of your paying period, you can still watch until the cycle is through. Below are mentioned methods on various devices if you are also thinking about how to cancel my Philo subscription.
How Do I See My Subscriptions on Philo on a Roku Device
One can easily cancel the Philo subscription on Roku devices by following the below-given steps:
1. Open the Roku Sign in page.
2. Enter your Email and Password and click on Submit.
3. Click on your profile in the top corner.
4. Click on My account.
5. Select Manage your subscriptions on the account page.
6. Now, you can edit the list of your Roku Active Subscriptions.
Also Read: How to Change Your Roku Account
How to Cancel Philo Subscription on Roku
If you’re still in your trial period and haven’t entered payment information or subscribed with Roku Pay, no action is required – your account will expire naturally, but if you have started with the subscription, then please follow these steps to know how to cancel Philo on Roku
If you subscribe with Roku Pay, you can cancel directly on your device:
1. Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Highlight the Philo app.
3. Press * button on the Roku remote.
4. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
5. Click on Cancel subscription.
6. Click on Cancel subscription again.
7. Click Done.
If you subscribe directly with Philo, you can cancel by visiting your Account page online and clicking Cancel my subscription.
Also Read: How Do I Cancel Starz Subscription on Amazon
How to Cancel Philo on Amazon Fire Stick
If you’re still in your trial period and haven’t entered payment information or subscribed through Amazon, no action is required – your account will expire naturally but if you have started with the subscription, then please follow these steps to know how to cancel Philo on Amazon Fire Stick.
If you subscribe through Amazon, you can cancel on their website:
1. Go to the Amazon website.
2. Click on Accounts & Lists at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Then, scroll down and click on Memberships & Subscriptions under the Subscriptions section.
4. Click on Cancel Subscription written before the channel you want to remove.
If you subscribe directly with Philo, you can cancel by visiting your Account page online and clicking Cancel my subscription at the bottom of the page.
Also Read: How to Cancel Chegg Study Subscription
How to Cancel Philo using Philo’s Official Website
Follow these steps to cancel Philo free trial from the official site.
1. Open the Philo official website.
2. Click on the smiley icon in the top right corner.
3. Open your Account Page.
4. Click on Cancel my account at the bottom of the page.
How Do I Stop Philo from Charging My Account
To stop Philo from charging your account you need to cancel your current subscription plan. For more details on how you can cancel your current subscription plan, please read the methods mentioned in the article above.
How Do I Upgrade My Subscription to Philo
Philo subscription comes only with one plan and if you wish to upgrade your plan then the only way is to go with add-ons. The following Add-ons are available on Philo
- EPIX: For an additional $6 a month, you can access hundreds of the hottest new releases, fan favorites, original series, documentaries, and comedy specials.
- STARZ: For an additional $9 a month, our STARZ add-on offers current hits, vintage films, and daring original shows.
- Movie & Extra: For $3 more every month, our Movies & More add-ons include cult classics, award-winning movies, celebrity biographies, documentaries, and more.
Does Philo Charge a Monthly Fee?
Yes, Philo charges a meager fee of $25 which is deducted from your account on monthly basis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is Philo a good streaming service?
Ans. The channel selection on Philo isn’t as diverse as those of its rivals. Local broadcast stations, live sports, and the main cable news networks are not available on Philo in order to keep prices lower than those of other live TV streaming services. Its channel lineup is dominated by networks for entertainment and lifestyle.
Q2. What to expect in a Philo free trial?
Ans. More than 60 channels, including Comedy Central, Lifetime, Discovery, The Paramount Network, BBC America, Nickelodeon, the Food Network, and MTV, are available during the Philo free trial. Philo concentrates on television networks that broadcast comedies, dramas, and reality shows as well as channels for home, cuisine, documentaries, and music.
Q3. Is Philo free on Roku?
Ans. Philo provides its users with a 7-day trial period after which the basic and only plan of Philo starts that costs you only $25 on Roku and all other devices.
- How to Search Snapchat by Phone Number
- How to Find Your Old Musically Account
- How to Get Philo 7 Days Free Trial
- How to Delete My Philo Account
We hope that this guide was helpful and that you were able to learn how to cancel Philo subscription and now have the answer to how to cancel my Philo free trial subscription. Let us know which method did find as easiest. If you have any queries or, suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.