Have you ever found community members fighting because of misjudged pronouns? Assigning Pronouns is critical for people entering a Discord channel. This ensures their gender is determined correctly and they can assign their roles in appropriate channels. So how can we sort out the genders? You can try the Pronoun Picker bot for this purpose. In this article, we will show you how to add pronoun roles to Discord. Let’s get started.
How to Add Pronoun Roles to Discord
To add pronoun roles, you need to add a Pronoun Picker bot. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Official Pronoun Picker bot invite page.
2. Now, select the server in which you want to invite and click on Continue.
3. Click on the Authorize button to continue.
4. Check the option I am human and complete the captcha verification.
Your pronoun roles will automatically be added on your Discord.
What Are Pronoun Roles in Discord?
Pronoun roles are roles for Discord members. This will allow other Discord members to be identified as per their gender and be categorized. Since pronoun roles are not automatically assigned to users when they join your server, you need to employ a bot that automatically assigns pronoun roles according to user input. Pronoun Picker bot is a perfect to use tool for this very purpose. You can also lock this role on Discord on your server to make sure it’s always doing its job automatically as a new user joins in.
How to Use Pronoun Roles on Discord
The method to use the Pronoun Picker bot is very simple. Simply, follow the steps to use it:
1. When users are on your server, type /prompt command and hit the Enter key.
2. This will send a prompt to all the users like the image below.
3. And that’s it, select your pronouns according to your preferences.
Also Read: How to Separate Roles in Discord
We hope you were able to add the Pronoun Picker bot with the help of our article on how to add pronoun roles to Discord. Keep reading more articles like these to gain more knowledge about helpful Discord bots. Don’t forget to give a comment on the article in the comment section below. Thank you for reading!