When using Zomato for food orders and customer support, your chat history may become quite extensive. If you want to tidy up your chat list and maintain privacy, it’s important to know how to remove conversations. It will improve communication management and keep your messaging section organized as well as secure. In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps on how to delete chats and comments on Zomato for a fresh start.
Table of Contents
How Do You Delete a Chat on Zomato
If you have used the chat feature on Zomato to talk to the restaurant staff, delivery partners, or customer support agents, you might want to delete the chat for some reason. Maybe you want to clear some space, protect your privacy, or avoid confusion. Whatever the reason, deleting a chat on Zomato is possible but not very straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open the Zomato app on your phone and Log in to your account, if not already
2. Tap on the profile icon followed by the Send feedback option.
3. Now, describe the issue like I want to delete my chat because… and tap on Submit feedback.
Note: Explain why you want to delete your chat on Zomato and mention the details of the chat, such as the date, time, and name of the person you chatted with.
Zomato will review your request to delete the chat if they find it valid. However, this process may take some time, and there is no guarantee that your chat will be deleted.
Also Read: How to Delete ChatGPT History and Account
How Do I Delete Chat History on Zomato?
If you want to remove all your chat history on Zomato, you will have to follow the same steps mentioned in the above heading. There is no option to get rid of all your chats at once on Zomato. This can be tedious and time-consuming, but it is the only way to delete your chat history on Zomato.
How Do I Delete a Comment on Zomato?
If you have written a comment on a restaurant’s page or another user’s review on Zomato, you might want to delete it for some reason. Maybe you changed your mind, made a mistake, or regretted what you said. Whatever the reason, deleting a comment on Zomato is easy. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Launch the Zomato app and Log in to your account.
2. From the Home Page, tap on your profile icon.
3. Tap on View activity to surf through your restaurant reviews.
4. Tap on the three-dotted icon next to target restaurants and select Delete to delete the chat from the comment on Zomato.
5. Confirm your action by tapping on Delete.
That’s it! Your comment will be deleted from Zomato.
Learning how to delete a chat on Zomato helps you maintain a clutter-free and secure messaging experience. Share your thoughts in the comments section below, and explore our website for more helpful guides.