It’s common for people to sign in to their Amazon account on various devices like smartphones, tablets, and computers. However, to protect your account from potential breaches, it’s important to logout when you’re not using it. Let’s learn how to logout of all devices on Amazon to ensure the security and privacy of your account.
How Do I Logout of All Devices on Amazon
To sign out of all devices on your Amazon account, you need to deregister them. It ensures that your account remains secure and inaccessible to others on any unused or lost devices. Let’s learn how to deregister each device individually in order to sign out from all of them.
To log out of all devices on Amazon, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Amazon app and tap on the Profile tab.
2. Go to Your Account.
3. Select the Content and devices option and tap on Devices.
4. Choose Amazon from the list of registered devices.
5. Tap Deregister to remove each device.
Method 1: Via Amazon Website
To logout of all devices on Amazon through the website, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Amazon website on your browser.
2. Hover over the Account & Lists option from the top of the screen.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on the Your Account option.
4. Select Content and devices from the Digital content and devices section.
5. Switch to the Devices tab.
6. Click on the Amazon option to continue the process to logout of all devices on Amazon.
7. Click on Deregister for all the devices one by one to sign out of them.
8. Click on Deregister from the pop-up window.
Now, let’s see the method to logout of all devices on the Amazon app.
Method 2: Through Amazon App
Follow these steps to logout of all devices on the Amazon app:
1. Launch the Amazon app and tap on the Profile tab from the bottom panel.
2. Tap on Your Account > Content and devices.
3. Tap on the Devices tab from the top bar.
4. Tap on Amazon from the list to see all the registered devices.
5. Tap on Deregister.
Note: It will help you logout of all devices on Amazon promptly.
6. From the ensuing popup, tap on Deregister.
Does Deregistering a Device on Amazon Log It Out?
Yes. When you deregister a device on Amazon, it usually logs it out of the linked Amazon account. This action removes the device’s access to the account and its services.
Also Read: How Do I Deregister Echo Dot from Alexa App
After learning how to logout of all your devices on Amazon, you can comprehensively prevent any unauthorized access to your account. Share your thoughts in the comments section, and explore our website further for more informative guides.