Google Podcasts is an application in which you can listen to any podcast, and it won’t charge you anything. In Google Podcasts, you can search and play any desired podcast from your favorite genre. It offers you a wide variety of genres that you can choose from according to your preferences. You can also subscribe to the podcasts you want to keep hearing in the future and create a queue to keep in touch with the podcasts of your choice. And if you want, you can also remove the unfinished or finished podcasts from your account. Want to learn how can I delete Google Podcasts on my phone? Read this article until the end to understand the steps to disable Google Podcast from auto playing and delete Google Podcast after you finish listening.
How Can I Delete Google Podcasts on My Phone
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how can I delete Google Podcasts on my phone in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Can I Disable Google Podcasts?
Yes, you can disable Google Podcast whether you have finished listening to it or don’t want to finish from the Downloads section. You can do it through the Podcast settings.
Also Read: Do Disabled Facebook Accounts Get Deleted?
Yes, you can remove the completed or incomplete Google Podcast from your Downloads when you no longer want to listen to them.
Following are the steps to stop Google Podcasts from automatically playing:
2. Then, tap on your Profile icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on Podcasts settings.
4. Swipe down and turn off the toggle for the Auto-play option.
Also Read: Top 15 Best Podcast Apps for Android
Let’s see how to remove unfinished episodes in Google Podcasts:
Note: You can only remove unfinished episodes in Google Podcasts from the Downloads section.
1. Launch the Google Podcasts app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon > Podcasts settings.
3. Then, tap on Remove unfinished episodes from the Downloads section.
4. Now, select the desired duration and click on OK.
Also Read: 22 Best Free Podcast Recording Software
You can disable autoplay in Google Podcasts by tapping on the Profile icon > Podcasts settings > Auto-play option.
- 51 Best Inspirational Blogs About Life
- How to Delete GroupMe Account
- Best Equalizer Settings for Spotify
- How to Delete Audible Account
We hope that you learned about how can I delete Google Podcasts on my phone. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.