If you’re too facing this error, you need to find out how this issue can be solved. If your system is a part of a domain, you need to ask the domain controller to support this.
If you’re facing this problem on an isolated machine (non-domain system), you need to unplug the network cable from the machine. After unplugging the cable, turn off WiFi and reboot the machine. After restarting the machine, plug the network cable, and turn on WiFi. In most cases, this will solve the problem.
Fix The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited
Well, before trying anything complex this simple fix might fix your issue:
- Unplug your network cable, or turn off your wifi.
- Reboot your computer
- Log in to your computer (Don’t plug in your network cable just now or don’t switch on the Wifi)
- Once you are logged into your PC, plug in your network cable or turn ON your wifi.
This might have worked but if you are still facing the issue continue to next step.
1. Press Windows Key + R and type regedit in the Run dialog box to open Registry Editor. Click OK.
2. In the left pane of Registry Editor, navigate here:
3. Moving on, highlight the Internet Settings key and come to its right pane. Then right-click the Internet Settings and select New -> DWORD Value. Name the newly created DWORD (REG_DWORD) as MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server. Similarly, create another registry DWORD and name it MaxConnectionsPerServer. Now, double click on any one of them.
4. Finally, in the Edit DWORD Value box, select Decimal as Base and put the Value data equal to 10 (equivalent to an in Hexadecimal Base). Click OK. Similarly, change the Value data for another DWORD and put the same value for it as well. Now close Registry Editor.
5. Reboot the machine, and after restarting your system, you’ll find that the problem no longer exists.
Recommended for you:
- Fix No Install Button on Windows Store
- Perform Clean boot in Windows
- Fix Windows 10 Update error 0x8000ffff
- Windows Explorer has stopped working [SOLVED]
That’s it you have successfully fix The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited error but if you still have any queries regarding this post feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.