Spotify is a popular Swedish audio streaming and media services provider. You can use this service in your PlayStation 5 console too. If the Spotify app is not working on PS5, then do not worry! We bring to you a perfect guide that will teach you to solve Spotify on PS5 not working problem. So, continue reading this article to fix Spotify error on PS5 console.
How to Fix Spotify Error on PS5
If you are facing issues with Spotify on PS5 not working, you need to be aware of the reasons that can cause it, as they can further help you fix the problem. Here, we have listed some of the possible reasons that have been seen to trigger this problem.
- Network Connectivity Issue.
- Spotify Server Down.
- PlayStation Server Issues.
- Outdated App Version.
If you are experiencing PS5 Spotify error, then you can try to attempt some of the methods given below that will help you fix this issue in the easiest ways possible.
Method 1: Restart PlayStation 5 Console
Firstly, you can try restarting the PS5 console to solve Spotify on PS5 not working issue. Here are the steps to do so.
1. Press the PS button on your controller.
2. Then, navigate to the Control center.
3. Select the Power icon.
4. Finally, choose to Restart PS5 option.
Method 2: Check Spotify Server Status
There are possibilities that the server might be down, which would cause this Spotify on PS5 not working issue. Visit the Spotify Downdetector page to check the server status. If the servers are down, then you need to wait until the servers are back to running status.
Also Read: How to Clear Queue in Spotify?
Method 3: View PSN Server Status
Another main reason for Spotify error on PS5 is the PlayStation server outage. If the Spotify servers are running, then try to check the PSN server status also. Ensure that the PlayStation network status is good to keep Spotify playing on PS5. Follow these steps to view PSN server status.
1. Go to PS5 Settings.
2. Here, select the Network setting.
3. Then, select View PlayStation Network Status in Connection Status menu.
4. Press X button to View PSN Status.
Method 4: Troubleshoot Network Connection
A stable Internet connection with an appreciable upload speed is a prime requisite to keep Spotify playing on PS5. To solve any Spotify error on PS5 console, you need to ensure that you have a good internet connection. Read our guide to troubleshoot network connectivity problems if there are any.
Also Read: How to Change Spotify Playlist Picture
Method 5: Reinstall Spotify App
If your Spotify app is outdated, then also you may face the issue. A clean install could fix PS5 Spotify error by clearing everything and giving Spotify a fresh start on your computer. So, follow the given steps to reinstall Spotify.
1. Navigate to the Media menu.
2. Go to the Spotify application.
3. Press the options button on your controller.
4. Select the Delete option.
5. Now, after uninstalling the Spotify app, open the PlayStation Store.
6. Here, search for the Spotify app.
7. Finally, select the Download option and wait for the app to be installed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why does Spotify error occur on PS5?
Ans. There may be various reason that causes Spotify error like internet problem, server outage etc.
Q2. Is Spotify available on PS5 console?
Ans. Yes, the Spotify app is available for free to download on PS5 console. The free versions allow ads while streaming music.
Q3. Is Spotify available for free?
Ans. Yes, you can install Spotify app for free, but it will stream ads. You can subscribe to a monthly plan to avoid ads while streaming.
- List of Roblox Bitcoin Miner Codes: Redeem Now
- How to Upload Xbox Custom Gamerpic
- 9 Ways to Get Spotify Premium Free Forever
- How Can You Change Your Spotify Plan
So, we hope you have understood how to fix PS5 Spotify error. You can let us know which method worked for you to keep Spotify playing without any issues. In case of any queries or suggestions regarding any tech-related issues, feel free to drop them in the comments section below.