Spotify is a popular media and audio streaming platform with millions of active users. You can easily listen to songs and albums by your favorite artists and even play songs on a queue. With the queue feature’s help, you can easily listen to your favorite songs one by one without having to change the songs. This means, when your current song gets over, the song in your queue will automatically start playing. However, you may want to clear your Spotify queue every once in a while. But the question arises how to clear the queue in Spotify? To help you out, we have a small guide that you can follow to clear the Spotify queue on the Spotify website, iPhone, or the Android app.
How To Clear Queue In Spotify
Sometimes, your Spotify queue gets stuffed, and it is challenging to scroll through tens of hundreds of songs for song selection. Therefore, the right choice is to clear or remove the Spotify queue. Once you remove the songs from your Spotify queue, you can create a new queue by adding all your favorite songs.
3 Ways to Clear Your Spotify Queue
You can easily follow the steps according to whichever place you are using the Spotify platform from. You may be using the platform on your web browser, or you may be using an app for the Spotify platform on your Android or iPhone.
Method 1: Clear Spotify queue on the Spotify website
If you are using the Spotify platform on your web browser, you may follow these steps to remove the Spotify queue:
1. Open Spotify on your Web browser.
2. Start playing any random Song or Podcast from the list of songs or podcasts on your screen.
3. Now you have to locate the Queue icon at the bottom right of the screen. The queue icon will have three horizontal lines with a Play icon on the top.
4. Once you click on the Queue icon, you will see your Spotify Queue.
5. Click on ‘Clear Queue‘ in the middle right of the screen.
6. When you click on clear queue, all the songs that you have added to your Spotify queue will be cleared from the list.
Method 2: Clear Spotify queue on the iPhone Spotify app
If you use the Spotify platform on an iOS device, you may follow these steps:
1. Locate and open the Spotify application on your iPhone.
2. Play any random song from the list of songs that you see on the screen and click on the song currently playing at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the Queue icon that you will see at the top right corner of the screen.
4. When you click on the queue icon, you will see all the songs that you have added to your queue list.
5. For removing any specific song from the queue, you have to checkmark the circle next to the song.
6. For removing or clearing the whole queue list, you can scroll down to the end of the list and checkmark the circle for the last song. This will select all the songs in your queue list.
7. Finally, click on ‘Remove‘ from the bottom left corner of the screen.
Method 3: Clear Spotify queue on the Android Spotify app
If you use the Spotify application on your android device, then you may follow these steps to clear the Spotify queue:
1. Locate and open the Spotify app on your Android phone.
2. Play any random song and tap on the currently playing song from the bottom of the screen.
3. Now, click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Click on ‘Go to Queue‘ to access your Spotify queue list.
5. You have to checkmark the circle next to each song and click on ‘Remove’ for removing it from the queue.
6. For removing all the songs, you can click on the Clear All button from the screen.
7. When you click on the Clear All button, Spotify will clear your queue list.
8. Now you can easily create a new Spotify queue list.
- 3 Ways to Change Spotify Profile Picture (Quick Guide)
- Fix Spotify Web Player Not Working (Step by step Guide)
- How To Delete Thug Life Game From Facebook Messenger
- What is YouTube Restricted Mode and How to enable it?
We hope the above guide was helpful and you were able to clear your Spotify queue on various platforms. We understand that the Spotify queue can become stuffy, and it isn’t easy to manage so many songs. Therefore, the best option is to clear your Spotify queue and create a new one. If you liked the guide, let us know in the comments below.