Facebook is one of the widely used social media platforms around the world. It provides a number of features to its users, from instant messaging to instant games. Instant games were introduced in 2016 on the Facebook platform. Instant games are fun games that you can play with your Facebook friends as these games are pretty entertaining. Wherever you are bored, you can launch any instant game as they are free to play and are immediately accessible by the users as they are online games. You have the option of playing these games through your Facebook app, or you can play through your Facebook Messenger.
However, there are times when these instant games can become frustrating for some users as you get constant notifications for playing the games. One famous example is the Thug life game that sends the users ample notifications, which can be annoying. You may want to get rid of these notifications, and for that, you can delete the game from your Facebook account. But, the problem is how to delete thug life game from Facebook Messenger? To help you out, we have a small guide with some ways that you can follow to remove Thug life and stop getting the constant messages.
- How to Delete Thug Life Game From Facebook Messenger
- Reasons to delete Thug life game from Facebook messenger.
- 3 Ways to Stop Thug Life Game & its Notification in Messenger and Facebook app
- Method 1: Remove Thug Life from Facebook Messenger
- Method 2: Remove Thug Life using the Facebook app
- Method 3: Disable Game Notifications in Facebook
How to Delete Thug Life Game From Facebook Messenger
Reasons to delete Thug life game from Facebook messenger.
Thug life game notifications can interrupt you while you are doing some important assignments. Moreover, getting constant notifications from the game can be annoying. Therefore, the best option is to delete the Thug life game from Facebook Messenger as well as from the Facebook app.
3 Ways to Stop Thug Life Game & its Notification in Messenger and Facebook app
Here is the guide to stop the thug life game from sending notifications. You can easily follow the steps to remove the game from the messenger and Facebook app:
Method 1: Remove Thug Life from Facebook Messenger
For getting constant notifications of Thug life on Facebook messenger. You can follow these steps for removing the thug life from Facebook messenger.
1. The first step is to open the Facebook Messenger app on your smartphone.
2. Search for the thug life game by using the search box or open the recent notification chat from thug life.
3. To ensure that you do not receive any more notifications from thug life, tap on the drop-down menu option from the top right of the screen, as shown in the screenshot below. From the drop-down menu, switch off the toggle for notifications and messages.
4. Go back to your profile section then tap on the Profile icon from the top-left corner of the screen.
5. Now, open the Account Settings from the menu.
6. Locate ‘Instant Games’ under the Security section.
7. In the Instant games section, select the Thug life game from the Active tab.
8. Once the thug life game details show up, scroll down and tap on ‘Remove Instant Game.’
9. Tick the option that says, “Also delete your game history on Facebook.” This will delete the game history, which means that you will no longer get any game notifications or messages.
10. Finally, you can tap on the Remove button to stop the thug life game and its notification in messenger. Similarly, if you want to get rid of any other instant game, you can follow the same procedure.
Method 2: Remove Thug Life using the Facebook app
If you want to remove thug life through the Facebook app, then you may follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account and tap on the hamburger icon at the top right of the screen.
2. In the hamburger icon, Go to Settings & Privacy.
3. Now, again tap on Settings from the list of options.
4. Go to the Instant Games section under Security.
5. Tap on Thug Life from the active tab.
6. Once the Thug life details window pops up, tap open Remove Instant Game.
7. Now, make sure you are tapping the check box for the option ‘Also delete your game history on Facebook.’ This will ensure that you do not get any more notifications or messages by Thug life.
8. Tap on the Remove button to stop the thug life game and its notification in Messenger.
9. Finally, you will get a confirmation window pop up that the game is removed. Tap on Done to confirm.
Also Read: 7 Ways to Fix Facebook Images Not Loading
Method 3: Disable Game Notifications in Facebook
Here is the method you can follow if you are still receiving notifications from Thug life on Facebook messenger:
1. Open Facebook Messenger on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and go to Account Settings.
4. In Account Settings, tap on Apps and Websites under the Security section.
5. Select the option of ‘No’ under Games and App notifications. This way, you will no longer receive the notifications from the Instant game Thug life.
- How To Deactivate Facebook Messenger?
- How to Make Facebook Page or Account Private?
- Permanently Delete Facebook Messenger Messages from Both Sides
We hope the above guide was helpful and you were able to stop the thug life game and its notifications on Messenger or Facebook app. If you know any other methods for stopping the constant messages from thug life, let us know in the comments below.