Roblox is an engaging gaming platform that has varieties of games you can play. Yet, errors such as Roblox error code 772 can be a frustrating experience. If you’re experiencing this error, don’t worry. We’re here to help. In this article, we’ll discuss the common causes and provide solutions on how to fix the error code 772 on this gaming platform.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 772
Roblox errors like code 772 can be enraging for players because they prevent them from accessing game servers and participating in gameplay. These errors are also known as teleportation errors because they occur when a player tries to teleport to another area of the game but is unable to do so due to various reasons. Players may be unable to play the game or access certain features such as chat, inventory, or game settings as a result of this.
You will receive the error message Teleport failed: server is full. (Error Code: 772) when you encounter this error code.
We’ll look at the root causes in this article and provide you with the methods on how to troubleshoot and fix the Roblox error code 772 problem and make it easy for you to quickly resume playing your favorite games on Roblox.
You can run network troubleshooter to fix Roblox error code 772. Also try restarting your WiFi router to remove any temporary bugs or glitches.
What does Code 772 Mean on Roblox?
You can encounter Teleport error code 772 due to any of the following reasons:
- Problems with the in-game Teleport function.
- An issue with Internet connectivity on your gaming device.
- When a banned player attempts to rejoin the server.
- Roblox game server is down.
- Corrupted Roblox log files.
- Interruptions caused by a VPN service.
- Problems caused by unauthorized access or corrupted DNS cache.
- Interference by the Windows Firewall.
What does Code 769 Mean on Roblox?
Like other error codes on Roblox, such as Error Codes 769, 770, 772, 773, etc. these error codes are similar in nature and fall under the same teleport error category. In general, when any of these errors occurs, it prevents players from connecting to Roblox servers and, as a result, restricts the players’ ability to play the game. And when you encounter Roblox error code 769, you will receive any of the following messages:
- Teleport Failed: Unknown exception (Error Code: 769)
- Teleport failed due to an unexpected error. (Error Code: 769)
- Reconnect was unsuccessful. Please try again. (Error Code: 769)
And the causes are pretty much the same for any of the other teleport errors, like Roblox error code 769. You can check the causes mentioned in the previous section for a better understanding of such teleport errors.
Since you have learned about what causes this error code to occur, now it should be easier for you to choose from the several methods that you can try to resolve error code 772 on Roblox. Here are the methods to fix it:
Method 1: Restart Roblox Player App
Restarting the Roblox Player app can sometimes help you resolve issues like error code 772. All you must do is follow these steps:
1. Close Roblox Player if it is open, and wait for some time, so that Roblox is closed properly without running in the background.
2. Now, open the Roblox Player app again.
Method 2: Troubleshoot Internet Connection
A poor internet connection is frequently to blame for such teleport and server errors. If you are experiencing this code 772 on Roblox, you should consider troubleshooting your internet connection. All you need to do is go through our guide on How to Troubleshoot Network Connectivity Problems on Windows 10 and fix the error in minutes.
Also Read: 8 Ways to Fix Roblox Error Code 267
Method 3: Wait for Roblox Server Uptime
When the Roblox server is broken or down, such teleport errors are frequently encountered. You will be unable to participate in the game if the game server is not functioning properly. Unfortunately, you may not have much choice but to wait for the developers to resolve the issue. While you wait, you can stay informed by following the game’s developers on their social media platforms and checking the Roblox server status page.
Method 4: Run Roblox Player as Administrator
Giving Roblox admin rights allows you to run it on high priority. Here is a simple step to run Roblox Player as an administrator:
1. Right-click on the Roblox Player app, then select Run as administrator from the menu.
Method 4: Disable VPN
Many Roblox users prefer to use VPN services to bypass geographical restrictions while playing games on the platform. However, the game may flag a VPN as suspicious activity and prevent you from connecting to the game server. This could lead to Roblox error code 772. As a result, if you use a VPN, consider disabling it to resolve the issue. You can check the How to Disable VPN and Proxy on Windows 10 guide to learn to disable VPN and get rid of this error.
Also Read: 11 Ways to Fix Error Code 523 on Roblox
Method 5: Clear DNS Cache
Clearing the DNS cache can sometimes be effective to resolve various network connectivity issues that may be causing your PC to encounter this Roblox error. With our guide on How to Flush and Reset the DNS Cache in Windows 10, you will be able to clear the DNS cache and get back to your game in Roblox.
Method 6: Clear Roblox Cache Files
As you have learned one of the causes for code 772 to occur is having corrupted cache files, and if you have the Roblox desktop app installed, you should consider clearing the Roblox cache files to resolve this error. Here are the steps to do so:
1. Open the Run dialog box by hitting the Windows + R keys together.
2. Type %temp%\Roblox and click on the OK button.
3. Select all files in the Roblox data folder by pressing the Ctrl + A keys together.
4. To delete all of the selected files, press the Del key.
5. Restart the Roblox Player app to see if the problem has been resolved.
Method 7: Allow Roblox through Firewall
There may be situations where particular apps cannot load or run properly. You can find after troubleshooting that the program is being blocked by the firewall. This may lead to various errors including the teleport error with Roblox games. Checking your firewall settings is important for ensuring that Roblox is not blocked. To learn how to allow Roblox through Firewall, refer to our guide on How to Block or Unblock Programs In Windows Defender Firewall.
Also Read: Fix An Error Occurred While Starting Roblox
Method 8: Reinstall Roblox
If none of the above methods works and you still have the same issue, you can try reinstalling the Roblox app on your desktop. Here are the steps to uninstall Roblox:
1. Press the Windows key, type Control Panel, and then click on the result to open Control Panel.
2. Set the View by > Category, then click on Uninstall a Program.
3. Right-click on Roblox Player and click on Uninstall.
4. To complete the uninstallation process, click the Next button in the Windows uninstallation wizard and then click Finish.
5. Navigate to the Roblox website with any browser on your PC.
6. Click on Log In button at the top right corner.
7. Enter your account details, then click on Log in.
8. Now, click on Open, as shown.
9. Click on Download and Install Roblox.
10. Click on the Downloaded file.
11. Finally, wait for the installation process to complete.
Also Read: How to Fix Roblox Error 279
Method 9: Contact Roblox Support
So, if you’re reading this last method, we are assuming all the other methods didn’t work for you. As a last resort, you can contact Roblox Support. Therefore, to fix Roblox error code 772, all you need to do is go to the Roblox Support page.
- How to Type Copyright Symbol in Windows
- How Do I Change My Skillshare Password
- 9 Ways to Fix Roblox Scroll Wheel Glitch
- What is Error Code 773 Roblox and How to Fix it?
Roblox Error Code 772 can be a frustrating issue for players, but it is fixable with the right steps and the methods mentioned in this guide you can easily get rid of this error and enjoy Roblox like before. We hope that this guide has helped you with your problem. If you have any queries or suggestions, you can leave them in the comment section below.