In this era, technology has made our life easy. It has allowed us to multitask. Can’t relate? Let us elaborate now. Well, you can talk to your friend on phone and chop vegetables at the same time. The reason for this is now you have earphones so you don’t have to hold the mobile in your hand while you talk. But what if your Powerbeats pro not charging one day? Don’t worry we are here to help you in fixing this issue of Powerbeats not charging in case.
- How to Fix Powerbeats Pro Not Charging
- Method 1: Insert Cable Properly
- Method 2: Clean Earbuds and Case
- Method 3: Use Different Power Source
- Method 4: Use Different Cable
- Method 5: Place Earbuds Properly in Case
- Method 6: Update Firmware
- Method 7: Turn Off Automatic Ear Detection
- Method 8: Move to Different Room
- Method 9: Reset Powerbeat Pro
- Method 10: Contact Support Team
How to Fix Powerbeats Pro Not Charging
In this guide, we have listed the reasons for Powerbeats Pro headphones not charging and provided methods to resolve the issue.
There are various reasons for the error. We have listed all the possible causes that might help you decide which method will work for you-
- The cable might not be inserted properly.
- The earbuds might not be placed properly.
- High room temperature can also be the reason for the issue.
- Accumulation of dust around charging connectors.
- Damaged cable can also be one of the reasons.
- Outdated firmware can also be the cause of trouble.
Troubleshooting Methods are listed in this article. You can try these methods to fix Powerbeats Pro not charging in case.
Method 1: Insert Cable Properly
Ensure that you have inserted the cable properly. Once you insert properly check whether the Powerbeats case is getting charged or not. If they still do not get charged please try other methods listed here.
Method 2: Clean Earbuds and Case
Dust gets collected around charging connectors. This may be the cause for the Powerbeats Pro case not charging. So, use a Needle or Pin to clean the accumulated dust. But do it gently. If water has entered the case then place your case in a Cup of rice. The time duration for which you need to keep is 48 hours.
Method 3: Use Different Power Source
The simplest method to fix Powerbeats Pro headphones not charging is to use different power sources. Remove the charger from the power source and connect it to a Different power source.
Method 4: Use Different Cable
Ask your family member or friend who uses Powerbeat Pro for a cable. Use it and see if your Powerbeats Pro case is getting charged or not. If they get charged then the error has been detected. All you need to do now is to get a different cable for resolving the Powerbeats Pro case not charging. If the Powerbeats Pro case still does not gets charged then you will have to try other methods listed in this article.
Also Read: Why won’t my iPhone charge?
Method 5: Place Earbuds Properly in Case
This is one of the simplest methods to resolve Powerbeats Pro not charging issue. All you need to do is to follow these simple steps-
1. Remove the earbuds.
2. Place it Back in the case.
3. Now, Check the Alignment of the charging pins and Press them in.
Note: Once you insert the earbuds properly each earbud tiny flashlight will turn white.
Method 6: Update Firmware
This is also one of the easiest methods that can resolve the issue. If your Powerbeats Pro is connected to an iPhone or iPad then please check for the Update Notification and if there is an update notification then tap on the Update option. But in case you use Powerbeats Pro with Android follow the steps which are listed below-
Note: The steps listed here were performed on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
1. Launch Google Play Store on your device.
2. Here, search for the Beats app.
3. Now, tap on the Install option.
4. Connect the earbuds to the device using the pro case.
5. Now, tap on the Update option on the app.
Also Read: How long do iPhone chargers last?
Method 7: Turn Off Automatic Ear Detection
If your Powerbeats Pro one side is not getting charged, then you may try turning off automatic ear detection. Follow the steps listed below to perform the same-
1. Launch the Settings app on your device.
2. Here, tap on the Bluetooth option.
3. Now, search for the Powerbeat Pro option and tap on it.
Note: In case you have named your powerbeats pro by some other name then tap on that option.
4. Turn the Toggle off for Automatic Ear Detection.
Method 8: Move to Different Room
Many times Powerbeats do not get charged because the room temperature is above 40 degrees Celsius. So, you can move to a room that has cooler temperature. Try to charge your Powerbeats Pro case here.
Method 9: Reset Powerbeat Pro
Another method that you can perform on your own is to fix the Powerbeats Pro. Follow these simple steps to perform the reset method-
1. Put the earbuds in the case and leave the case open.
2. Press the System Button.
Note: Hold the system button till the time LED light flashes red color and white color.
3. Now, Leave the system button.
4. Pair it with your device.
Also Read: How to Contact Apple Live Chat Team
Method 10: Contact Support Team
If nothing has worked for you then don’t worry. You can visit the Get Support page of apple. It can help in resolving the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I reset my Powerbeats Pro charging case?
Ans. You can refer to the Method 9 to Reset Powerbeats mentioned in this article.
Q2. Why is my Powerbeats Pro case not charging?
Ans. There can be multiple reasons for this issue. Some of these are faulty cables, power source not working, dust accumulation near connectors, battery issues, high room temperature, cable not inserted properly, and outdated firmware.
Q3. Can you overcharge wireless earbud case?
Ans. Since a genuine wireless earbuds case cover stops charging once they are fully charged, customers need not worry about overcharging their earphones. Even though lithium-ion batteries cannot be overcharged, they only have a limited number of charge cycles before the battery needs to be replaced because it has started to degrade.
- Fix Microsoft Teams Keeps Saying I’m Away but I’m Not Error
- How to Change Batteries in Oculus Controller
- Fix Xfinity Pods Not Working
- Fix AirPods Connected But No Sound Issue
We hope that one of the methods listed in this article helped you in resolving your query about how to fix Powerbeats Pro not Charging. In case you have any doubts or suggestions please comment in the section below. We will be happy to help you.