Photoshop dynamiclink is a feature by Adobe that saves the users from the process of rendering by providing an alternative to intermediate rendering between programs. It creates a link between two apps like Premiere Pro and After Effects, which help in building a live connection between them and brings about the required effects. But some Adobe users could not complete the video frames to layers while using the link. If you are someone facing the same issue then you have come to the right place because we have a perfect guide for you that will teach you how to fix Photoshop dynamiclink not available.
- How to Fix Photoshop Dynamiclink Not Available in Windows 10
- What Causes Dynamiclink Failure?
- Method 1: Perform Windows Update
- Method 2: Temporarily Disable Antivirus (If Applicable)
- Method 3: Update Device Drivers
- Method 4: Disable Windows Defender Firewall (Not Recommended)
- Method 5: Repair System Files
- Method 6: Reinstall Adobe Software
- Method 7: Perform System Restore
The dynamic link is usually used for saving the rendering time and almost making it negligible. Also, it helps in creating a few media files. It saves time in sending a file from Premiere Pro to After Effects and allows to add effects to the file as required, acting as a time saver for Adobe users.
If dynamiclink is not available for you there can be many underlying reasons behind it, let us explore them briefly below:
- Make sure that the software of both Premiere Pro and After Effects are updated. If one of the apps is outdated, it can become a reason why the link is not working for you.
- If source files of Premiere Pro or After effects are moved or renamed, they can also result in the dynamiclink error.
- To avoid dynamiclink failure on your system, make sure that you don’t hit save on the file being edited too often.
- Network and storage issues can also be linked to the problems with dynamiclink.
- Corrupt After Effects projects are another reason that can cause the link to not work.
- Bugs are yet another cause that can be behind why the dynamic link is not available for you.
Now that you are well acquainted with the causes that are behind why dynamiclink is not available for you, it is time that you know of methods that can help you fix the situation too, so let us begin with them:
Method 1: Perform Windows Update
If you are facing the photoshop dynamic link not available then try to update Windows. Outdated Windows apart from outdated apps can also cause program glitches, so, check the pending updates of your system first. You can check our guide on How to Download and Install Windows 10 Latest Update for more.
Method 2: Temporarily Disable Antivirus (If Applicable)
It is quite possible to face Photoshop dynamiclink not available issue of the dynamic link not being available on your system due to overprotective antivirus blocking its way. Therefore, it is suggested to disable the antivirus software on your system to make the link work. You can either permanently or temporarily Disable Antivirus Temporarily on Windows 10.
Method 3: Update Device Drivers
Another reason that might be interfering with the link and causing dynamiclink is not available error is outdated drivers on your system. Network, graphics, and device drivers need to be updated to enhance your system’s performance and let it work efficiently while editing files on Adobe using the dynamic link. You can update all your drivers with the help of our thorough guides, How to Update Network Adapter Drivers on Windows 10, 4 Ways to Update Graphics Drivers in Windows 10, and How to Update Device Drivers on Windows 10.
Method 4: Disable Windows Defender Firewall (Not Recommended)
Another reason blocking the dynamic link on your system and resulting in a user could not complete the video frames to layers is the Windows firewall on your PC. Windows Firewall is great at protecting your PC from viruses or unknown malware but sometimes it happens to create conflicts with the programs installed on your desktop like Adobe Photoshop. Therefore, disabling it permanently for the program to run without any issue is the solution. You can read our guide on How to Disable Windows 10 Firewall to fix Photoshop dynamiclink not available error.
Also Read: Fix Windows Firewall problems in Windows 10
Method 5: Repair System Files
SFC scans are quite familiar among Windows users who happen to check the file integrity, thereby fixing any issues that might be present in the file. Such a scan is very helpful in ruling out issues with the dynamic link. Read our guide on How to Repair System Files on Windows 10 and follow the steps to run the scan.
Once the scan is complete, restart the PC to check if the dynamic link issue has been resolved.
Method 6: Reinstall Adobe Software
It is also possible that Photoshop dynamiclink not available issue is due to software issues with Adobe. Hence, it is recommended to uninstall and then reinstall the Adobe software that you are using to run it without any glitches.
1. Press the Windows + I key together to open Settings.
2. Then, click on Apps.
3. Search Adobe software from the list under Apps & features.
4. Finally, click on Uninstall.
5. Once the program is uninstalled, reboot the PC.
6. Now, download the Adobe program from official website.
7. After downloading the file, run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Method 7: Perform System Restore
Restoring your PC is the last resort to solve Photoshop dynamiclink not available error could not complete the video frames to layers. It is always important to make sure that before performing a system restore, all your data is backed up and does not wash away with the restore. You can do so with the help of our guide How to use System Restore on Windows 10.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why is dynamiclink not available?
Ans. Dynamiclink not available on your system can be due to reasons like security or permissions issues. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off security tools, if any, on your device to run the link without any problem.
Q2. How can I install dynamiclink?
Ans. You can install dynamiclink on Adobe Premiere Pro in the After Effects Composition by choosing a file you want to edit. By enabling dynamiclink you can get rid of rendering.
Q3. Why is dynamiclink on Adobe greyed out?
Ans. If you encounter dynamiclink greyed out on Adobe, it can be due to an outdated version of Premiere Pro or After Effects. It is therefore suggested to update both programs to avoid issues with the dynamic link.
Q4. Can I create a dynamiclink in HTML?
Ans. Yes, you can create a dynamiclink in HTML with the help of the href attribute of the anchor tag. The attribute must contain the full URL of the page that you would like to link to.
Q5. How can I fix the dynamic link not working?
Ans. You can fix the dynamic link not working by ensuring the link points to the correct page. Also, make sure that the URL is properly formatted.
- Why Have My Facebook Photos Disappeared?
- How to Get Cartoon Filter on TikTok
- 25 Best Adobe Premiere Pro Free Alternatives
- Top 21 Best Alternatives to Adobe InDesign
Dynamiclink is indeed a great feature for Adobe users as it helps in saving the rendering time while allowing to add full effects to the file the user wants to edit. But issues with the link have made the use of the Photoshop program quite unsettling. We hope that our guide helped you in every way possible and you were able to fix Photoshop dynamiclink not available issue. Let us know which method helped you the most and for any further queries about the topic or suggestions, contact us in the comments section below.