The Calendar application on iPhone lets iPhone users fix an event on a particular time and date and after the schedule is fixed it lets users send invitations to other people at their mail address. The people who have been sent the invitation can respond to the invitation either by rejecting the invitation or accepting the invitation. Most of the users while responding to the Calendar invite are not able to respond to that invite and the iPhone shows the message to the user saying that iPhone calendar invitation cannot be sent or calendar invitation cannot be sent iPhone.
- How to Fix iPhone Calendar Invitation Cannot be Sent Error
- What Causes iPhone Calendar Invitation Cannot be Sent?
- How to Fix Calendar Invitation Cannot be Sent on iPhone Issue
- Method 1: Restart Router
- Method 2: Restart iOS Device
- Method 3: Refresh Calendars Under iCloud
- Method 4: Turn Calendar Account On and Off
- Method 5: Force Close Calendar App
- Method 6: Update iOS Device to Latest Version
- Method 7: Reinstall Calendar App
- Method 8: Factory Reset iPhone
- Method 9: Contact Apple Support
How to Fix iPhone Calendar Invitation Cannot be Sent Error
When this message pops up that iPhone calendar invitation cannot be sent then it can be very frustrating and problematic so if you know what causes this problem and what are the fixes to this then you can handle this error in a better way. In this post, we would tell you the causes of iPhone calendar invitation cannot be sent issue and methods to fix it. So, stay tuned with us.
What Causes iPhone Calendar Invitation Cannot be Sent?
There are various causes of this issue such as:
- If your iPhone is not up to date then you can face calendar invitation cannot be sent iPhone issue.
- If your calendar app is out of date.
- If there is a glitch that is affecting the calendar app.
- If your calendar application is not synchronized precisely.
- An old cache struck in your device memory can also cause this issue.
How to Fix Calendar Invitation Cannot be Sent on iPhone Issue
Your response to the invitation cannot be sent iPhone 11 means that you have sent a response to the invite you have received either you have accepted it or rejected it and due to some sort of error, your response cannot be sent. Don’t worry because we will tell you the fixes for this issue in the following points:
Method 1: Restart Router
If your internet connection is not stable then this can also cause calendar invitation cannot be sent iPhone issue. So, make sure your iPhone is properly connected to the internet. There are many factors which can affect your internet connection for instance your location, materials around you and more.
Method 2: Restart iOS Device
Try to restart your iOS device to resolve your response to the invitation cannot be sent iPhone 11 issue. There can be a bug on your iOS device that might be causing this problem so restarting the device helps to get rid of glitches and bugs, thereby giving your iPhone a fresh start. To restart your iOS device, follow the below steps:
1. First, you have to Press and hold the volume down or up button and the side button simultaneously.
2. Then, you need to hold both buttons until the slide to power off is visible on the screen.
3. After that, Swipe the red and white power icon from left to right to turn off your iPhone.
4. Wait for 60 seconds so your iPhone can completely shut down.
5. Then, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Your iPhone will switch on again after some time.
Check if your response to the invitation cannot be sent iPhone 11 issue can be resolved or not.
Method 3: Refresh Calendars Under iCloud
This step will resynchronize the app data on the calendar thus you can try refreshing calendars under the iCloud method to fix iPhone calendar invitation cannot be sent issue.
1. Move to the iPhone settings and tap on your name at the top.
2. Then, tap on the iCloud icon and then toggle off the Calendars.
3. After that, stop for a few seconds and turn it on again.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted iCloud Email
Method 4: Turn Calendar Account On and Off
You can try to turn your calendar account on and off to fix iPhone calendar invitation cannot be sent. Try and follow the below steps:
1. First, move to your iPhone Settings.
2. Secondly, go to the Calendar option on the Settings page.
3. Then, Choose the Accounts option.
4. You need to select the account that is making use of your calendar and turn off the calendar for that account. The account can be your Gmail account or iCloud account.
5. After that, you will get a pop-up message which shows delete from your iPhone, click on it to confirm.
6. Then, hold for a minute and then turn it on again.
7. Now, you have to restart your iPhone by moving to general settings.
8. Click on shutdown and then drag the slider.
Also Read: How to See Blocked Messages on iPhone
Method 5: Force Close Calendar App
When you force close any app on iPhone then it is cleared from the memory and all the related data is deleted, even related account information and cache. After that, the user has to relaunch that particular app. You can opt for the force close option on your iPhone if the app is not working properly. Follow the steps below to force close the app:
1. If you own an iPhone X or the latest model of iPhone then you have to swipe upwards from the bottom of your screen and then stop at the middle of your screen, this will show you all the apps that are running currently.
2. If you own an iPhone 8 or an earlier model of iPhone, then you have to double-click the home button to see the list of applications which are recently used.
3. After that, swipe right or left to look for the Calendar app and then swipe up to close the Calendar application.
4. Finally, relaunch the calendar app to see if it works.
Method 6: Update iOS Device to Latest Version
If you have not updated your device to the latest version, then this can cause some bugs and glitches in your device which can lead to the error saying iPhone calendar invitation cannot be sent. So, keep your iPhone up to date. To update your iOS device, follow the steps given below:
1. First, go to the Setting option on your iPhone.
2. Then, click on the General option.
3. After that, Tap on the Software Update option.
4. Tap on the download and install option, if a message pop up asking you to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, then click on Continue or Cancel.
5. If you want the update to occur, then tap on the Install option. You are also given the option to install the software later by choosing Install Tonight or Remind Me Later.
6. If you click on Install Tonight, then plug your iOS device into power before you sleep, your device will be updated automatically overnight.
Method 7: Reinstall Calendar App
You can also try to remove the calendar app on your iPhone and then reinstall it again. Even if, the Calendar app is a pre-installed app on your phone, you can still remove it. You would not lose any of your Calendar app’s data which includes your scheduled meetings, appointments, reminders and more as those are directly linked to your account which you have linked to your Calendar.
1. First, Press and hold on the Calendar app icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
2. Then, tap on Remove App when the quick action menu appears.
3. After that, Open the App Store and click on Search in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Write Calendar into the search bar.
4. Then, reinstall the calendar app.
5. Finally, wait for the calendar app to reinstall and then open it from your home screen.
Make sure after it is reinstalled you sync it with your account to get back all your calendar data. After you have tried this method, you would see that your iPhone calendar invitation cannot be sent issue will be resolved.
Method 8: Factory Reset iPhone
This is an extreme measure and a hard factory reset would remove all content from your iPhone. After the Factory reset, you will need to completely start over.
1. First, move to the Settings option.
2. Then go to the General option and you will find either Transfer or Reset iPhone.
3. Finally, click on Erase All Content and Settings.
Method 9: Contact Apple Support
You can also contact apple support to receive a professional opinion on what methods you should opt for. Apple provides an online help desk which offers both articles and live support from their headquarters. You can look for the iPhone support site at Apple Support for the solution to your response to the invitation cannot be sent iPhone 11 issue.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy 5 Voicemail Not Working
- How to Delete Weebly Website
- How to Remove iPhone Calendar Viruses
- How to Delete All Contacts from iPhone 5 Without iCloud
I hope you have now learnt what methods to use to fix iPhone calendar invitation cannot be sent issue. I believe that now when you face calendar invitation cannot be sent iPhone issue so you will be able to answer what causes this issue and what are the methods to fix it. You should visit our page for regular updates and if you have any suggestions and queries comment below.