TeamViewer is a remote desktop software program that works on both Windows and Mac OS X. You can use it for free for your usage and the commercial version which is the paid one is used for business purposes. When users enter into their TeamViewer account with any version, they get the finest remote experience. However, users may see a notice stating that the software has identified commercial use. This is a stop message that, after 5 minutes, it will quit the software and end the remote session. We bring to you a perfect guide that will fix commercial use detected TeamViewer in Windows 10. So, continue reading to fix commercial nodetected teamviewering Windows 10 issue.
How to Fix Commercial Use Detected TeamViewer in Windows 10
If the remote desktop program incorrectly detects commercial use, the TeamViewer commercial use detected error might occur. Reinstalling the program will fix commercial nodetected teamviewering Android or Windows 10 problem. Alternatively, you may change your computer MAC address manually or with the aid of a specialist program. As you continue reading the article you will find a few troubleshooting steps mentioned below to assist you in resolving TeamViewer commercial nodetected teamviewering Windows 10 issue.
Whenever you see this notice, check to determine if you have too many sessions or connections active. It is one of the factors that may result in the appearance of this message.
Restart the systems if you have started and ended the sessions several times. Exit the Teamviewer properly, and restarting the system will fix the commercial use detected TeamViewer issue.
Method 1: Change MAC Address
The MAC address is used to identify computers, and it does not alter on its own. It has been assigned/set automatically. If the business use of TeamViewer is found in Windows 10, software servers may recognize the system Mac address and prohibit usage. Users can alter it, and doing so can occasionally resolve the commercial usage detected message.
1. Press Windows + X keys. Click on Device Manager.
2. Double-click on Network adapters to expand it.
3. Go to the Advanced tab after double-clicking the Realtek PCIe Family Controller.
4. Select Network Address from the Property column.
5. Enter a new MAC address in the Value box and click OK.
6. Finally, reboot the PC.
Also Read: How to Block TeamViewer on your Network
Method 2: Reinstall TeamViewer App
Although TeamViewer is simple to set up and use, it is a complex technology that may generate problems. Uninstall and reinstall TeamViewer if the notification Commercial usage detected appears. The procedure of installing and reinstalling TeamViewer is straightforward. Follow the instructions below to remove TeamViewer.
1. Press Windows + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter key to open the Programs and Features window.
3. Scroll down the list of installed items and right-click on Teamviewer and select Uninstall.
4. Again, open the Run dialog box.
5. Type regedit and press the Enter key to open Registry Editor.
6. Go to the following folder path in the Registry Editor.
7. Right-click on the Teamviewer and select Delete.
8. Then, navigate to the following path in Registry Editor.
9. Select Delete from the context menu when right-clicking the TeamViewer key.
10. Launch the Run dialog box by hitting Windows + R keys together.
11. Type %appdata% and press the Enter key.
12. Select Delete from the context menu when right-clicking the TeamViewer folder.
13. Open the Run dialog box.
14. Type %temp% and press the Enter key.
15. Right-click on the Teamviewer and select Delete to delete the Teamviewer folder.
16. Finally, restart your PC when the procedure is completed.
17. Download the TeamViewer app from the official site.
18. Select the Default installation and click on Next.
19. Wait for the files to extract in the TeamViewer Setup.
20. Finally, accept the TeamViewer License Agreement and click on Continue to launch the app.
Also Read: Fix Teamviewer Not Connecting in Windows 10
Method 3: Contact TeamViewer Support
Your system may have been labeled as a commercial one if you have several TeamViewer accounts or have used both a free and a commercial account on the same system. If you believe your TeamViewer ID has been mistakenly flagged for commercial use, contact the developers. They can assist you to reclaim your ID. Check to see if your TeamViewer membership is up to date and if there are any outstanding dues. You can go to the TeamViewer Support page and contact the Support Team to fix commercial use detected TeamViewer issue.
Method 4: Use Alternate Remote Desktop Software
While TeamViewer is an outstanding remote desktop program, many people find the constant false detection of commercial use irritating. Other businesses provide comparable or better alternatives than TeamViewer. Many remote control technologies are available that will undoubtedly provide excellent functionality for accessing certain files or exchanging data with others that want your assistance. As a result, you may choose the best remote control software to replace TeamViewer and get the same or better results. Some of them are listed below:
- Fix Skyrim Won’t Launch in Windows 10
- How to Unlist Your Number from Truecaller
- Top 25 Best Free Snagit Alternatives
- How to Screen Share Netflix on Discord
We hope you found this information useful and that you were able to resolve how to fix commercial use detected TeamViewer issue. Please let us know which technique was the most beneficial for you. If you have any questions or comments, let us know in the comment section below.