Are you looking to play COD Mobile on PC using GameLoop? If so, you may run into an error where the APK of the game fails to install. This error can be frustrating and prevents you from being able to play the game at all. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to fix the COD Mobile failed to install APK GameLoop error.
How to Fix COD Mobile Failed To Install APK Gameloop Error
If you are unable to install Call of Duty Mobile on the Gameloop emulator, then follow this article to fix the error and install the game in no time.
Try updating the Gameloop emulator. Here are the steps to do so.
1. Launch Gameloop emulator.
2. Click on the hamburger icon.
3. Select the update check option.
4. Finally, click on Update Now if any updates are available.
Why COD Mobile is Not Installing on GameLoop?
There could be a number of reasons why GameLoop engine installation has failed. Once this does happen, it results in the APK file for COD Mobile not getting installed. You can find some of the common reasons below.
- Outdated GameLoop Version: It is important to ensure that you have the latest version of GameLoop installed on your computer. An outdated version may be the cause of the issue that prevents Call of Duty Mobile from installing.
- Permission Issues: The APK file for Call of Duty Mobile may also not be installed as a consequence of not granting the administration permissions to GameLoop. Likewise, you have to make sure that all the necessary permissions are available to the emulator.
- Bad Cache Issues: Having cache issues for Call of Duty Mobile on GameLoop can also result in the error. Likewise, the cache file for both Google Play Store or Call of Duty Mobile being corrupted will cause the error.
- Incomplete or Corrupted Download: If the download of the COD Mobile APK file is incomplete or corrupted, then it can cause errors during installation.
After understanding some of the possible reasons for the question as to why COD Mobile is not installing on GameLoop? You can find out the methods to fix it by reading below.
There are a couple of methods to resolve the COD Mobile failed to install APK GameLoop error. You can follow any of the methods below and see what works for you.
Method 1: Run GameLoop as Administrator
Firstly, to fix the installation error in GameLoop is to run the program as an administrator. In order to do this, you can follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on the GameLoop Desktop shortcut.
2. Select the Run as Administrator option.
That is all you have to do to run the GameLoop application with administrator permission.
Method 2: Update GameLoop
Another one of the most simple fixes for why GameLoop engine installation failed is to update GameLoop. You can update GameLoop by following the steps below.
1. Open the GameLoop application.
2. Click on the three dashes icon.
3. Click on the update check option.
4. If an update is available, click on the Update Now button in the pop-up window.
All you have to do is now wait for GameLoop to check the current version you are using. If the current version you have is the latest version, the message, You have the latest version of GameLoop installed will appear.
Method 3: Clear Play Store and Game Cache
You can also try clearing COD mobile and Play Store cache data on Gameloop. This can solve COD Mobile failed to install APK Gameloop error as corrupt file may be the reason behind the issue. Follow the steps given below to do so.
1. Go to My App section in GameLoop and click on Google Play Store.
2. Here, sign in your Google account, then close the Play Store app.
Note: If there are any updates for Play Store app, then install them before going to other steps.
3. Then, press the F9 key to bring up the other apps.
4. Now, click on the Settings app.
5. Scroll down and click on Apps setting.
5. Locate and select the COD Mobile app if installed.
6. Then, click on the Clear Data option.
7. Click on Yes to confirm.
8. Go back to Apps settings and select Google Installer.
9. Again, click on the Clear data option and select Yes.
10. Go back and click on Google Play Store.
11. Finally, select the Clear Data option and click on Yes.
Method 4: Manually Install COD Mobile APK
Finally, you can also manually install the Call of Duty Mobile APK and also its OBB files. The steps to do this are relatively straightforward. You can find the steps below.
1. Download the latest COD Mobile APK from the APK Mirror website.
2. Open GameLoop and click on the three dashes on the top-right corner.
3. Click on the local APK installation option on the drop-down menu.
4. Locate the APK file on the Local Drive.
5. Click on the APK and select Open to install the game.
We hope that by following the methods, you can resolve the GameLoop error where the COD Mobile APK has failed to install and continue to play COD Mobile. In case you have any other queries or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comments section below.