Attention Bumble users! Have you experienced the fantastic Beeline feature? It’s incredible for revisiting profiles you swiped left on. But worry not, if it stops functioning! In this guide on fixing Beeline not working on Bumble, we’ve got you covered with some potential fixes. So, keep reading!
Fix Beeline Not Working on Bumble
It’s frustrating when the Beeline feature on Bumble stops working, especially if you are paying for Bumble Premium. It’s essential to fix problems with this attribute of the platform to maximize the app’s usage and features. So, read on to see how you can fix it!
What Does Beeline Disappeared Mean?
Bumble’s Beeline function highlights people who you have liked but they have not yet reciprocated with the same love. If your Beeline vanished, it could simply mean that your filters were activated and screened out users in your Beeline.
Why Did My Beeline Disappear?
Bumble’s premium accounts offer an exclusive set of four distinct features, including the popular Beeline option. However, users are currently experiencing difficulties due to the disappearance of Beeline. Let us examine what might have caused the problem.
- Beeline is asking you to pay again.
- It’s possible that you didn’t activate your filters on the Beeline before purchasing Bumble Premium.
- The users might have fallen outside your distance radius.
- Bumble may have disabled the Date mode or deleted the user’s profile due to moderation issues.
Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Methods
Let us begin with some basic troubleshooting methods below to fix Beeline disappeared issue.
1A. Troubleshoot Internet Connection
If you’re having trouble with Beeline on Bumble, your internet connection may be causing the issue. If you’re experiencing connectivity issues, troubleshooting your internet connection is a recommended step to fix Beeline not working on Bumble. You may follow our guide on Boost wi-fi signal on Android for detailed instructions.
1B. Wait for Server Uptime
Bumble’s server uptime can be affected by various circumstances, such as maintenance or technical issues. If this is the case, there is little you can do but wait until the problem is fixed. You may check the same by visiting their official Twitter Page, as they keep updating you about any inconvenience from their end.
1C. Re-Login to Bumble App
To resolve the problem of Beeline not functioning on Bumble, try logging back into your account. This is because a temporary bug or glitch may have caused your account data to get corrupted.
Also Read: What is Bumble Beeline?
Method 2: Renew Subscription
Another solution you should think about is to check your Bumble Subscriptions, to make sure it is up-to-date and active. If your Bumble Boost subscription has expired, you won’t be able to use Beeline or other premium features.
To check your subscriptions, you can follow these steps:
1. Open your Bumble app and navigate to your profile page.
2. Tap on the Settings icon (gear-shaped) in the upper left corner.
3. Scroll down and tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Subscriptions to view your active and expired subscriptions.
5. If your Bumble Boost subscription has expired, you can renew it by tapping on the Renew button.
Method 3: Adjust Filters
By adjusting the filters on Bumble, you can enhance your chances of finding a compatible partner by casting a wider net and increasing your search pool. Bumble typically applies Advanced Filters to your search automatically, which could hinder your efforts to find suitable matches that meet your specific criteria. Therefore, you must adjust these filters to get the said issue fixed.
Method 4: Update Bumble
App developers provide updates regularly to repair bugs and ensure that their apps run as smoothly as possible. Updating your Bumble app to the most recent version may resolve any issues you’re having with Beeline not working properly or the feature being disappeared.
1. Open your Profile in the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Select Manage apps and device.
3. Tap on the Update option found on the right side of the Bumble app on the menu.
Also Read: Why Do I Have a Bumble Match But No Message?
Method 5: Reinstall App
If none of the fixes worked in your favor, reinstalling the Bumble app could be worth a shot. For certain users, the Beeline feature isn’t operating properly, and while there could be a variety of explanations, reinstalling the program solved the problem in a few situations.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Press and hold the Bumble application.
2. To uninstall the application, choose Uninstall from the submenu.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and reinstall Bumble.
Method 6: Contact Bumble Support
If updating the Bumble app doesn’t solve the problem of the Beeline feature not working correctly, it’s best to reach out to Bumble customer support for help. Customer support options are available on Bumble’s website and in the app itself which will help you in case of the Beeline disappeared issue.
To contact Bumble support within the app:
1. Open the Bumble app on your device.
2. Tap on your profile icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Support or Help & Support.
4. Choose the topic that best fits your issue and follow the instructions to contact support.
In this guide, we have addressed the issue of Beeline not working properly on Bumble which can greatly enhance your online dating experience. That being said, if you have any queries or suggestions, drop them in the comments below.