It’s only reasonable to be curious about your profile visitors if you choose to make your Snapchat profile public in order to increase your visibility among a larger audience. You would want to know who is reading your content and exhibiting interest in your profile. We have good news for you, today we will break down the process and walk you through easy and efficient ways to learn more about can you see who views your public profile on Snapchat and discover more about your profile visitors!
Can You See Who Views Your Public Profile on Snapchat?
No, Snapchat does not offer any information regarding who views your public profile. Snapchat really takes care of privacy for all users and does not reveal when someone views public profiles. However, there are several methods and techniques to check who views your profile and engages with your content. Let’s take a look at it!
How to See if Someone Views Your Public Profile on Snapchat
Though you cannot see it directly however there’s a method that can assist you. You simply need to create a Snapchat story and save it to your profile. Just follow these straightforward steps:
1. Open Snapchat on your phone.
2. Capture any picture or video through a Snapchat camera or take any image from the gallery.
3. After this, tap on the Next button at the right bottom of your screen.
4. Now, Select My Public Story by tapping on the round box next to it.
5. Tap on the Next Icon to post it.
6. Now, tap on the Profile Avatar at the top left of your screen.
7. Tap on the Story that you published.
8. Now, Tap on Eye Icon to see who views your story.
Also Read: How to Download Snapchat Spotlight Videos
What Are the Benefits of Having a Public Profile On Snapchat?
Having a public profile on Snapchat simply means that your profile is open to all users of Snapchat. However, you need not worry about whether anyone can save this content, as Snapchat does not give such access to its users.
- Anyone can see your snaps, stories, and other public content without having to be added as a friend.
- It’s a way to share your content with a wider audience.
- You can boost your social media metrics by having a public profile on Snapchat.
Can You Control Who Can View Your Story?
In case, you are worrying about people seeing your snaps and stories as you set up a public profile and you don’t want everyone to have access to your content, there’s no need to worry. You can manage who gets to see your snaps and stories, even if you’ve set your profile to public. However, beware because there are still some ways to view Snapchat stories anonymously. Here are some methods to control who can view your story, let’s have a look at it:
1. Setting Your Story Privacy
When publishing a story, you have the option to keep it visible to your friend list only before publishing it. Here are the privacy options that you can choose from:
- Public: Anyone can view your story or snap.
- Friends Only: Only those you’ve added as friends can see your story.
- Custom: You can choose specific friends that can see your story.
2. Customizing the Story Audience
To customize who can view your story:
1. Go to your profile screen by tapping on the profile icon at the top right corner.
2. Tap on the settings icon at the top left corner.
3. Scroll down and find the Privacy Control section.
4. Tap View My Story.
5. Select the Friends Only option.
Also Read: 11 Best Snapchat Filter for Muscles
Can You See Who Screenshots on Your Public Profile on Snapchat?
No, you can’t see who takes screenshots of your snaps or stories on your public profile on Snapchat. Snapchat does not notify or alert users when someone takes a screenshot of their public content. Only if someone added you as a friend already and took a screenshot of your profile page then you will receive a notification from Snapchat.
We hope this article has clarified how can you can see who views your public profile on Snapchat and how you can manage the visitors to your profile, ensuring your content is protected from unknown visitors. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to drop them in our comment section below!