Wires are becoming a thing of the past already, and the Indian market seems to be attracted to truly wireless earbuds. No more tangled cords, no more restrictions – just pure, convenient, and uninterrupted music on the go, especially when you are involved in high-intensity physical activities. Now that you’re on the lookout for the perfect pair that doesn’t dent your wallet, in this article, we’ll explore some of the best truly wireless earbuds available in India, all priced under 3000. Do not miss a beat, any longer!
Best Truly Wireless Earbuds Under 3000 In India
Alright, if we look at the present scenario of wireless audio wearables, there is something for everyone, under every price category. While products from Apple, Samsung, or Google bring in the blend of fine-tuned audio and a snug fit, they come with a hefty price tag. In that case, the high demand for TWS buds in the budget category, i.e., under 3000 INR is mostly catered by brands including Boat, Realme, Oppo, JBL, Noise, etc. We’ve scoured the market and brought the best bang for bucks for you.
realme Buds Air 3S sets a standard for the price and feature ratio. This remarkable pair of TWS earbuds come with Bluetooth 5.3 and Dolby ATMOS support. While the build quality for the case is premium and feels rugged, buds are equally comfortable to wear.
- 11mm Liquid Silicone Triple Titanium Bass Driver
- Quad-Mic AI Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Playback of up to 30 hours with fast charging
- Low latency of 69ms
- Dual device connection
- Intelligent touch controls
- IPX5 water and dust resistance
Launched in 2023, the OnePlus Nord Buds 2 is one of the top TWS earbuds in its price category, especially for the premium features they come up with. Now firstly, if you are a bass lover, trust us, you will love this. Plus the reliable build quality and Active Noise Cancellation under 3000 make it a perfect choice.
- 12.4mm driver unit
- ANC up to 25dB for noise-free listening.
- BassWave Technology for deep and broad bass
- Master Equalizers with 3 pre-set audio profiles
- Battery life: up to 36 hours
You can also choose the OnePlus Buds Nord 2r if you want something for a comparatively lower price.
Oppo as a brand is quite popular for its midrange audio wearables, be it neckbands or truly wireless earbuds, mostly priced under 3000 INR. Launched this ear, the Oppo Enco Air 3 stands tall among their premium and pretty earbuds with the stem form factor.
- Small transparent jelly case that easily fits into pockets
- 13.4mm polymer composite driver
- HiFi 5 Digital Signal Processor for better performance & battery life (25 hours)
- DNN Noise Cancellation for Calls
- Immersive sound with OPPO Alive Audio
- iOS and Android compatible
- AI deep noise cancellation for calls
- IP54 water & dust resistance
Also Read: Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 5000
JBL is a well-known audio equipment manufacturing brand known for its well-tuned high-quality audio equipment. Wave has been a very popular midrange series in India. This year JBL launched the Wave Buds in-ear earbuds that feature 8 mm dynamic drivers specially for bass lovers and mic support.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design with a comfortable fit
- Battery: 32 hours with support for fast charging
- Smart Ambient Technology and Talk Thru to hear stay connected with environmental talks when required
- VoiceAware for crystal-clear hands-free calls
- IP54 water & dust resistance for buds and IPX2 for the case
Well, how can it be a discussion about the best Truly Wireless Earbuds Under 3000 In India, and Boat not being there on the list? After all, this is the segment they are quite popular in and have a leading market share. boat Airdopes 411ANC brings in that same cool bassy touch from the manufacturers in its 10mm driver.
- Easy pairing with Insta Wake N’ Pair technology
- Up to 17.5 hours of playback time with ASAP Charge Technology
- Crystal-clear calls using ENxTM technology.
- ANC up to 25dB
- Ambient Mode
- IPX4 water and sweat resistance
Over the past few years, Noise has also emerged as a competitive and popular brand when it comes to wearables. Noise Buds VS103 Pro ANC features a nice half in-ear form matte finish design with soft silicon ear tips. It’s super comfortable during workouts.
- 10mm drivers
- Battery life up to 32 hours including the case and up to 40 hours with ANC off
- Instacharge technology for fast charging
- ANC up to 25dB
- Quad-mic environmental noise cancellation
- Support for Siri and Google Assistant
- Gaming mode personalized for gamers
However, if you want to save some more, Air Buds Pro 3 ANC can be a perfect deal.
Also Read: 13 Best Volume Booster Apps for Android
If you’re looking for a more affordable but classy product from realme, the Buds T300 is a great option under Rs.3000. Moreover, the build quality and sound signature can be trusted and will not disappoint you at all.
- 12.4mm Dynamic Bass driver
- Active Noise Cancellation 30dB
- 360-degree Spatial Audio Effect for a surround sound
- 50ms Ultra-low Latency
- 4-mic call noise cancellation
- 40 hours of music playback
- IP55 water & dust resistance
Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro comes with a premium glossy feel for the buds and a matte finish for the charging case. It offers Qualcomm QCC3040 Chipset aptX™ Adaptive audio technology that offers a dynamic plus balanced sound signature.
- Up to 30 hours of playback time
- Smart-ear Detection
- Super low latency of 86ms
- IPX4 sweat and splash-resistance
- Multi-Functional Touch Control
One more boat, the Airdopes 491 is one fine choice for the best truly wireless earbuds under 3000 in India. Although it is priced above 3000 INR, usually during sales and offers, it is sold under Rs.3000, which makes it a great deal. Some of its features include:
- 6 mm drivers
- Battery: up to 50 hours of playback
- IP67 sweat & water resistant
- Siri and Google Voice Assistant support
- 1800mAh charging case to charge the earbuds up to 15 times
Also Read: What is Soundstage in Headphones?
10. Jabra Elite 3
Brilliantly engineered to breathe new life into your music, that’s how Jabra describes the Elite 3 and we believe it’s true considering the price it comes in. As a product from a trusted brand, the TWS earbuds reflect a sleek, comfortable, and ergonomic design to fit most ears perfectly.
- 6mm drivers with Qualcomm aptX and SBC codec supported
- Supports Google Assistant, Siri, and Alexa
- Google Fast Pair and one-touch Spotify playback
- Overall playback up to 28 hours
- Fast charging supported
- 2-years warranty
- IP55 rating
Audio products from Skullcandy are popular for their bold & stylish designs and powerful sound quality. Dime 2 is one of their super cool TWS earbuds that come with a sturdy build quality and attractive look. However, don’t be shocked at the website price, there’s always a discount code that brings down the price to under 3000 INR.
- 6mm drivers with good bass
- 12 hours of playback
- Noise cancelling fit
- IPX4 water and sweat resistant
- Built-in Tile Finding Technology so that you don’t lose your earbuds
12. Boult K45
From one of the fastest-growing wearable brands in India for Q1 2023, Boult K45 is a made in India product. But that’s not all about it. It brings all the competitive features under Rs.2000 such as:
- 13mm drivers with BoomX technology
- Quad Mic with ENC support for clear call quality
- Blink & Pair fast Bluetooth 5.3 pairing
- Supports Siri and Google Assistant
- 50 hours of massive playback time
- Lightning Boult Fast Charging
- Gaming mode with adaptive low latency of 45ms
13. MIVI DuoPods T80
MIVI is one of those brands that fascinated its users since its early days, because of its pricing bundled with some great features. Its latest MIVI DuoPods T80 are among its best truly wireless earbuds in India, not under 3000 but under 2000 INR.
- 13nm electroplated drivers
- AI HDCalls Technology for crystal clear voice
- 50 hours of playback time
- Octa Bass technology for rich & deep bass
- IPX4 sweat and water resistant
14. Crossbeats Opera
If you’re looking for an overall suitable earphone for watching movies, office meetings, playing games, and attending calls, the Crossbeats Opera stands as a great option. Some of its technical specifications and features include:
- 13mm Graphene drivers and dual microphones
- ClearComm technology for clear calls
- Bluetooth 5.3 support with most CODEC
- Auto-switch Dual Mode: Gaming and Music mode
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows
- Massive 60 hours of playback time
15. JBL Wave 200TWS
One more option from JBL for truly wireless earbuds under Rs. 3000 is the JBL Wave 200TWS with snug fit and touch controls. Some of its features are:
- 8mm drivers with deep bass
- Voice assistant integration
- 20 hours of playback time
- IPX2 rating
We hope our blog helped you discover the best truly wireless earbuds under 3,000 rupees in India. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section below. Stay connected to TechCult for more such reviews.