People are constantly seeking ways to improve their phones and tablets. The audio quality of most smartphone owners’ built-in speakers is likely to be poor, and the music is nearly never loud enough. The volume on your smartphone is no exception. There are various ways to get more power out of the original volume controls if you want to set different volume settings for different apps or if your Android device volume hardware buttons are damaged. To meet the expectations of Android users, app developers have created several volume boosters that increase the sound capacity of your device. This is a hand-picked selection of best volume booster app for Android. So, continue reading to find best Bluetooth volume booster app for Android.
13 Best Bluetooth Volume Booster Apps for Android
Following is the list of the 13 best Bluetooth volume booster app for Android.
1. Precise Volume
Precise Volume is one of the best volume booster app for Android that uses 100-step volume levels to bypass Android conventional 15-step volume restriction.
- You may also configure it so that when you put a device into your smartphone headphone socket, the app prompts you to select a preset for your headphones.
- The app connects to your phone or tablet audio system, offering you extra volume control choices.
- Although the app is free to download and use, you can upgrade to the Pro version for additional features like screen-off override, which allows you to manage behavior when your phone is in your pocket.
- You’ll have access to presets, an equalizer with a sound amplifier and bass booster, and custom volume levels for individual applications when you put in your headphones.
- The software adjusts volume automatically when you need it the most, in addition to finer-grained volume control.
- You may also vary the number of volume increments from 0-1,000000 and activate dark mode for viewing at night.
- You can also control the volume of various Bluetooth devices, headphones, applications, and other items.
2. Volume Booster by GOODEV
Volume Booster is one of Bluetooth best volume booster app for Android that increases the volume of your headphones or speakers whether you’re listening to music, audiobooks, or watching a movie.
- When you want to enhance volume beyond what your Android smartphone gives, you may use this software, which is small and simple but highly strong and adaptable.
- Audiobooks, movies, music, and certain third-party apps are all supported by this app.
- This software will help you enjoy your music and movies better if your phone is running a 4.0 OS (or higher) but the speakers are not very dependable.
- However, the app creator advises that you use it in moderation because it might harm your hearing or speakers if used for an extended period of time.
- GOODEV Volume Booster is one of the greatest Android volume booster applications. It’s small (2.9MB) and features a straightforward user interface, so you won’t get lost when using it.
You may use an equalizer to boost sound quality since it not only makes your device louder but also gives you a better audio experience regardless of the style.
- If you purchase the premium version, you may build your own presets and use frequency sliders to assist you to tame any distortions.
- The Equalizer volume booster program for Android includes a five-band equalization controller, a sound amplifier, a bass booster, 11 stock preset sound profiles, and Reverb presets.
- If you have decent-quality earbuds or headphones, you may utilize the Bass Boost to have a more exciting audio experience whether listening to music or viewing a surround sound movie.
4. VLC for Android
VLC for Android is one of best Bluetooth volume booster app for Android that can play most multimedia files as well as DVDs, network streaming protocols, and gadgets.
- You might be asking why it’s on this list, but it’s a terrific alternative to installing and utilizing a separate Android volume booster software.
- VLC for Android is a simple solution to your volume issues, particularly when it comes to music and movies, and the Audio Amplify option may amplify sound by up to 200 percent.
- You may personalize your listening experience with an equalizer using preset sound profiles.
- The entire audio player includes equalization and filters, as well as the ability to play any audio formats, even strange ones. It also has no adverts, no tracking, and no in-app purchases.
- The program includes widgets for audio control, cover art, and a whole audio media collection, as well as gestures for volume control and audio headset control.
Boom is also one of the best volume booster app for Android with a built-in equalization, bass boost, and other audio upgrades for a better listening experience, similar to VLC for Android.
- Boom also includes audio effects for the entire system, such as loudness, custom-tuned equalization presets, and a virtualizer.
- Boom headphones include 3D surround sound, making them great for listening to music on Spotify, Apple Music, or other music streaming services.
- You may also listen to podcasts or radio stations on your phone, so you’re not confined to only music.
- In essence, you’re getting a volume booster and a music player in one app, but you’ll have to pay for the service when the free trial period finishes.
6. Equalizer FX
Equalizer FX allows you to increase the sound quality of your Android device and get more out of your audio listening experience.
- An equalization to change the frequency envelope of the sound, a Bass Boost to enhance or boost low frequencies, and a Volume Enhancer to improve loudness are among the features.
- The program is available for download for free and supports music players as well as Spotify, Pandora, and other audio streaming services.
- The program allows you to change the sound effect settings, allowing you to get the most out of your music.
- You also receive virtualization to improve the stereo effect, 12 presets or the ability to make your own, and equalization widgets for your home screen.
Also Read: 11 Best Cheap Cell Phone Booster
7. Volume Booster Pro
Volume Booster Pro is another straightforward tool for increasing the total audio output of your Android device.
- The app user interface is quite simple, with a huge volume knob in the center that controls the master level and a boost toggle that intensifies the sound.
- Like some of the other volume boosters on our list, the settings you choose in Volume Booster Pro are applied system-wide and amplify the sound output of any program that plays audio.
- It includes three separate buttons for increasing the volume of media playing, phone calls, and alarms.
- However, the app features incredibly obnoxious full-screen adverts and persistent pop-ups asking you to rate the game on the Play Store, which may upset most users.
8. Super Loud Phone Volume
Super Loud Phone Volume is an excellent Android volume booster.
- It allows you to change sound effect settings so that you may get the most out of your phone music or audio
- Check out this software if you want to make your Android phone louder.
- This program will enhance your audio experience whether you’re talking on the phone, streaming music, listening to podcasts and audiobooks, or viewing movies.
- It offers a 30-40 percent boost in sound production.
- It doesn’t fracture the speakers or headphones, which is a significant accomplishment.
- It even has a built-in audio player that enables you to listen to music while using the equalization and spectrum.
- This software has a feature that not only enhances loudness for phone speakers but also for headphones.
- You can use this app if you’re using headphones and want the audio to be louder.
Also Read: How to Root Android Phone
9. BlackPlayer Music Player
BlackPlayer is another excellent music player that can be used as a volume enhancer for your Android device.
- The software has a five-channel equalization as well as a sound effects tool, allowing you to experiment with your device’s audio output.
- BlackPlayer is a must-try if you have offline music on your smartphone, but keep in mind that the volume increase effect does not extend to other apps.
- In the app sound effects menu, the Amplifier function allows you to increase the loudness by up to 4 dB, considerably improving your listening experience.
- In addition to the amplifier, the BlackPlayer software allows you to change the sound balance, raise the bass, and employ a virtualizer, which is beneficial when using headphones or external speakers.
- The software offers a minimalistic monochromatic interface that looks great, and you can completely change the appearance and feel of the music player.
10. Max Volume Booster
Max Volume Booster is another highly rated software with volume-boosting capabilities.
- This tool can increase the volume above what the system allows.
- To take your experience to the next level, you have numerous alternatives.
- It enables you to view movies, and videos, and listen to music at a higher volume.
- Furthermore, this program may be used as a daily offline music player.
- A volume booster, spectrum, audio equalization, and changeable themes are included.
- Not to mention the music spectrum effects that make your gadget more appealing.
- This free software is compatible with Android 5.0 and above.
11. Extra Volume Booster
With Extra Volume Booster, you can get the most out of your phone sound.
- With the potential to increase loudness by up to 200 percent, the app may be used as a volume booster.
- This free program is simple to use, with a straightforward layout that allows you to control all of the functions.
- The volume booster is small and light, and it works with Android 4.4 and above.
- This program includes a bass booster as well as a stereo surround effect for powerful, high-quality sound.
- It also has an equalizer and an audio booster, which allows you to raise the loudness during a call.
- This software, like other volume boosters, only works with external speakers and headphones.
12. Super High Volume Booster
Another program that raises the volume above the settings is Super High Volume Booster.
- This program may be used for a variety of things, including listening to music, viewing movies, playing games, and watching YouTube videos.
- With this software, you can get more volume and better sound quality.
- There’s also a subwoofer bass, bass enhancer, and music amplifier.
- Simply connect the external speaker or headphones to get started.
- With just one swipe, you may increase the volume of media, notifications, calls, and alarms.
- Furthermore, this booster is simple to use. The root isn’t always required. Just make sure your device is running Android 4.1 or above.
Also Read: Fix Low Bluetooth Volume on Android
13. Volume Booster Plus
Volume Booster Plus is one of the greatest Android volume booster applications. It is another best Bluetooth volume booster app for Android.
- Instead, Volume Booster Plus has a built-in sound adjuster that aids in frequency channel optimization.
- The sound enhancer is different from other programs that just boost the volume.
- As a consequence, your smartphone produces a higher-quality sound that is louder.
- This volume booster works in external speakers and headphones for music, movie, radio, alerts, and many other things.
- It means you’ll have to put in your speaker or headphones before you can enjoy your device’s superb sound.
- This software allows you to change the level as needed, in addition to providing louder and better sound quality.
- How to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV
- 12 Best MMS App for Android
- Fix Netflix Audio and Picture Out of Sync on Android
- Top 16 Best Budget Phablet
We hope that you find this article useful about best volume booster apps for Android. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what you want to learn about next.