Long distance relationships often face difficulties due to a lack of physical presence and less interaction time as couples. Sometimes, this can lead to communication and trust issues. However, if the partners are willing to put in some extra effort, they can work out every issue coming their way. This list of free apps for long distance couples will help you maintain your relationship to strengthen your bond.
25 Best Apps for Long Distance Couples
Being apart from your partner, especially on significant occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries, can induce feelings of loneliness. However, you needn’t worry as we have compiled a list of apps designed for long distance couples like you to stay connected and close to your partner, regardless of the distance in between.
TouchNote is an app that allows users to make cards with exquisite photos. Moreover, it helps you make your bond stronger for your loved one by keeping the communication exciting and romantic. Let’s see some of its interesting features.
- With TouchNote, you can pair your beautiful images with 3000+ amazing and unique designs and handpicked gifts.
- It offers unique designs for postcards, anniversary cards, birthday cards, and more.
- TouchNote supports Android and iOS devices.
Between app is one of the best apps for long distance couples as it lets couples chat, decide their schedules, share videos and photos, and track special occasions.
- This app helps people to communicate easily with their partners, thereby, helping them to make lifetime memories.
- Furthermore, with Between app, partners can make use of free emoticons and GIF selfies to make the conversation more interesting and romantic.
- Additionally, you do not have to worry about the conversations that you are having on this app as your data is secure and encrypted.
- Between app is compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS devices.
- Besides its free plan, its subscription plan with no ads has special features like love letters, colorful themes, and more, starting at $2.99 per month.
Nujj is one of the cute apps for long distance couples. In this contemporary era, where everyone is so occupied and busy, it becomes tough to keep in touch, especially with your long-distance partner. But with Nujj, you just have to shake your phone to let your partner know that you are missing them, keeping your relationship healthy and happy.
- If you have this app installed, your phone will vibrate when your partner shakes their phone. By doing this you can let your partner know that you are thinking about them when they are away from you.
- Nujj is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.
- It is available for free, but it also has a subscription plan starting at $0.99 which unlocks all sounds.
The Rave app lets couples watch their favorite shows together on YouTube, Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video, HBO MAX, and more.
- The Rave app lets you text or voice chat with your partner while you are streaming music or shows together.
- It also lets users make their own mashups by mixing their most liked music videos with RaveDJ.
- It is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later.
- It is available for free, while its optional monthly subscription starts at $2.49.
Also Read: 21 Best Cheating Apps for iPhone
Desire app can make your date with your long distant partner exciting and adventurous with a fun game. It puts emphasis on intimacy and romance in a new way.
- You can choose from around 40,000 dares that you can give to your partner. If your partner accepts and completes the dare, they will earn points.
- Furthermore, when you shake your mobile phone, short messages pop up in this app which you can send to your partner. This makes this the best app for long distance relationships.
- This free-to-download app is available for Android and iOS devices.
MyLove app tracks and shows the couples how long they have been together in their relationship and reminds them about their special days, like anniversaries and birthdays.
- It tracks the time of togetherness and creates new anniversaries like the 50th month and more.
- The latest version of this app can be customized with a picture of a couple, like you.
- It is compatible with iOS 14.0 or later.
- Besides being a free app, it also has subscription plans starting at $1.99.
7. Truth or Dare? Spicy
Another app for couples who are apart from each other is Truth or Dare. If you have not yet played this game with your partner, you really are missing out on this fun.
- It lets you choose from 6 different game modes, which have varying themes, such as soft, hard, cool, naughty, etc.
- You have to type your name and select the avatar of your choice, such as weird or cute. Then, choose whether you want to opt for truth or dare.
- This app supports iOS 11.0 or later.
- You can enjoy the free and paid version at varying prices from $2.99.
HeyTell is a voice messenger that lets couples send quick, lovely voice messages to their partners while being miles away from each other. It is also one of the cute apps for long distance couples.
- You do not require any account to send voice messages on HeyTell. Just open the app, select the contact, and start speaking after pressing the button.
- Voice messages use low data, and they can be sent quickly.
- HeyTell can be downloaded and used on Android, iOS, and Windows Phones.
- It is available for free and in-app purchases start at $0.99.
Also Read: How to Schedule Text Message on iPhone
We-Vibe platform helps couples make their relationship stronger and levels up the intimacy level between them. You can shop for various sex toys that can keep your sex life active and vibrant as if you are not away from each other at all.
- You can text your partner or do video chats by using the We-Vibe app, available for iOS and Android devices.
- This app also functions with compatible vibrators and allows your partner to handle its vibration type, intensity, and duration.
The iPassion app helps couples to know each other better thereby improving the relationship and making it stronger.
- This app helps to know your partner’s sexual preferences in the form of interesting questions, thus, letting you know about each other’s likes and dislikes.
- If you are in a long-distance relationship, you can try out this app to keep intimacy alive.
- The iPassion app is compatible with Android and iOS phones and tablets.
- The iPassion app is available for free and also offers various subscriptions starting at $2.99.
Also Read: Best Android Apps on Google Play Store
11. Ultimate Intimacy
Ultimate Intimacy is one of the best intimacy apps for couples. This game app helps couples to take their intimacy level to another level and ensures that there is no vulgar material or nudity.
- Ultimate Intimacy game has four levels, including romance, foreplay, and heavy foreplay.
- You can also customize this game according to your own preferences and comfort level.
- Besides that, it also offers various topics to start a conversation about. For instance, finance, family, romance, spirituality, and more.
- This app also has a list of more than 200 intimate positions with instructions.
- Ultimate Intimacy can be installed and used on Android and iOS mobile phones.
- It is available for free with various in-app purchases starting at $3.99.
Gyft is another best app for long distance relationships that couples can try to bind their relationship stronger.
- This app lets you send e-Gift cards to your partners. You can bring a smile to your partner’s face by giving them these e-Gift cards while not being present with them.
- You can add a personal touch to your gift card by sending it with a cute text message or a personal video.
- This app is available for free on iOS and Android devices.
Tinkovu is one of the user-friendly and efficient apps for long-distance couples.
- With Tinkovu, you can let your partner know that you are thinking of them by sending Tink i.e. a notification.
- With Standard Tink, you can send I Think of You notification.
- Personalized Tink can be sent to add a personalized message along with it.
- You can send Memory Tink with the photo of your choice.
- Furthermore, this app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- The Tinkovu app is available for free and also offers a premium subscription at $3.99.
Communication is very essential in any relationship. So, with Honi, you can chat privately with your partner and share GIFs and photos to make the conversation fun.
- This app also has a calendar that helps you remember all the special days and dates.
- Honi also gives tips on how couples can make their relationship better.
- Besides that, with Honi, you can send your partner lovely notifications to let them know that you are missing them or thinking about them.
- You can also create questions and dares to send them to your partner.
- Honi supports iOS 10.0 or later and is available for free.
- It also offers various in-app purchases starting at $1.99.
Also Read: Top 20 Best Free Anonymous Chat Apps
Lovedays app helps partners make notes of all the special dates.
- You can add other important dates, like vacations, birthdays, and anniversaries to this app.
- This app, in long-distance relationships, lets couples determine the duration of their relationship.
- With Lovedays, you can track the days for your next meeting.
- Moreover, you can also set your couple pictures on the app screen to make the whole experience more personalized.
16. Twig – Journal for Couples
Twig app is a shared journal app for couples.
- Couples can store the memories of all their special moments in one place by writing about those moments and attaching pictures with those notes.
- Additionally, you can also note down even the smallest moments so that to cherish them later.
- Twig supports iOS 11.0 or later.
- This is free to use and comes with in-app purchases starting at $2.99.
17. Feel: Heartbeat
Feel: Heartbeat is one of the cute apps for long distance couples as it lets them send heartbeats to each other.
- With this app, you can feel the heartbeat of your loved one even though you are far away from each other and also save heartbeats.
- You can easily find a perfect heart on this app and tap on it to send the heartbeat. You have to place your finger on the camera and flashlight, covering them. Then, you must add a memo and tap on the send option. At last, you can choose the loved one to whom you want to send the heartbeat.
- Furthermore, it is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
LoveBox app is easy to use app that helps to grow the relationship of couples by helping them to focus on personalized attention to their partners.
- With LoveBox, you can customize your messages by adding stickers, fonts, pictures, and GIFs to make your partner feel special.
- This also offers various templates and suggestions that you can make use of on important occasions.
- LoveBox app supports iOS 13.0 or later.
- Besides that, this app for long distance relationships is available for free and offers in-app purchases starting at $4.99.
Also Read: How to Find Stickers on TikTok
The Kast app makes it easier for long-distance couples to have an online movie date together. You can stream movies or TV shows together by sharing your screen.
- Kast allows up to 20 individuals to share their screens simultaneously, while an additional 100 people can join as spectators.
- This app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later and is free to use.
- It also has various subscription plans starting at $4.99.
20. Love Nudge
Everyone has a different love language. Thus, the Love Nudge app helps partners learn each other’s love language, bridging the gap between you and your partner and making your bond stronger.
- With this app, you can take the love language quiz, set goals to learn your partner’s love language, track your progress, and more.
- It is available for free and supports iOS 10.0 or later.
WhatsApp is one of the well-known apps for private texting and calling their partners. Even if you are away from each other, you can share your feelings and emotions with your partner by using WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp also ensures the privacy and security of its users as all the messages or calls you make are end-to-end encrypted.
- You can make both video calls and voice calls with this app.
- It allows you to make use of stickers and GIFs while texting to make the conversation interesting and lively.
Also Read: How to Post a WhatsApp Audio Status
Want to bring a smile to your partner’s face? There is nothing more romantic than sending their favorite flowers to them. 1800Flowers app lets you send gift baskets, plants, flowers, and more to your loved one easily, making it one of the best apps for long distance relationships.
- The flowers delivered by this app are fresh and of nice quality.
- Furthermore, you can choose from a variety of flowers; for instance, tulips, orchids, lilies, sunflowers, roses, daisies, carnations, and many more floral types and designs.
- 1800Flowers is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later.
In a long-distance relationship, it sometimes becomes tough for partners to meet frequently. And thereby, leading to ups and downs in the relationship journey. Also, partners are not able to communicate effectively on the phone as they are separated either by a few hundred or thousands of miles. To ensure that you vent out your feelings and emotions, the Journey app is there for you.
- It is more than a just diary or a journal.
- You can try out various journaling tools, like Checklists, Tables, Add Links, Calendar, etc.
- It supports iOS 15.0 or later and is available for free.
- It also has various in-app purchases starting at $3.99.
Countdown app lets you count the days until your next meeting with your partner.
- This is easy to use and user-friendly app.
- With this, you can add countdown widgets to your phone’s home screen or lock screen.
- Additionally, you can choose the music as well as the photo as the background for every countdown.
- It requires iOS 12.0 or later and is free to use.
Also Read: How Can You Do Birthday Countdown
25. Bond Touch
Bond Touch app is compatible with the Bond Touch bracelet.
- You can let your partner know that you are thinking about them with just a single tap. With this, your partner will feel a vibration and see the light from their Bond Touch bracelet.
- Besides that, with the Bond Touch app, you can select the color in which your partner’s bracelet will light up, send pictures, messages, and more.
- This app is safe and secure to use.
- It supports Android and iOS devices, and users can use it for free.
- 19 Best Monitor Arm for Heavy Monitor
- AI Generated Fashion Models
- 19 Best Apps to Cartoon Yourself for Android and iOS Users
- How to Use Netflix Party to Watch Movies with Friends
We hope you enjoyed reading our list of best apps for long distance couples. If you are also in a long-distance relationship, try out these apps to make your relationship stronger and more exciting. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.