There may be several reasons why you need a watermark on your photos. Watermarks on pictures are pretty helpful if you want to reach out to many users on social media platforms or don’t want anyone else to take credits for your photography skills. However, the question is how to Automatically add Watermark to photos on Android? Well, don’t worry, we have got your back with our guide that you can check out for quickly adding personal watermarks to your photos.
How to Automatically Add Watermark to Photos on Android
How can I add Watermark to my photos on Android?
You can easily add Watermark to your photos on Android by using third-party apps that you can install from the Google play store. These apps are free and easy to use. You can use apps such as:
- Add Watermark on photos
- Add Watermark free
- Photo watermark
We are listing down some of the best third-party apps that you can use for easily adding watermarks to your photos on an Android device.
Method 1: Use Add Watermark Free
Add Watermark free is one of the best apps for adding watermarks to your pictures. As the name suggests, this app is completely free of use, and you can easily install it on your Android device. This app allows you to personalize your Watermark, where you can change fonts, color, and even add various effects. Moreover, there is a built-in watermark section that you can try for your pictures. Let us see how you can add Watermark to photos on Android using this app:
1. Head to Google Play Store and install ‘Add Watermark Free’.
2. Launch the app and grant the necessary permissions then tap on the plus icon or ‘select source image’ to select your image.
3. A window will pop up with the options to Load image, Take image, or Process multiple images. Select an option to Proceed.
4.. Now, long-press the ‘Sample text’ or tap on the Gear icon to access all the Settings then tap on text or image from the top of the screen.
5. Finally, you can change the fonts, font color, change the size of the Watermark, and more. you can also check the preview of your Watermark and tap on the tick icon from the bottom of the screen to save your Watermark.
Method 2: Use Watermark
Another great app on our list to add watermarks to your pictures is the Watermark app by salt group apps. This app has a pretty straightforward user interface with no fancy features. Sometimes, users need sober and straightforward watermarks for their pictures, and this app offers just that. Moreover, this app provides a premium account if you want extra features. You can follow the below-listed these steps to add watermark to photos on Android Phone using this app:
1. Open Google Play Store and install the ‘Watermark’ app by salt group apps.
2. Launch the app and tap on the Gallery icon to choose the picture for adding the Watermark.
3. After selecting the picture, tap on logos to add or create a logo watermark for your image.
4. If you want to create a text watermark then tap on text from the bottom of the screen. Change the font size, color, and more.
5. Finally, tap on the Download icon from the top-right corner of the screen to save your picture in your gallery.
Also Read: 20 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
Method 3: Use Photo Watermark
This is a great app to add Watermark to photos on Android with many fancy features. Photo watermark allows users to add signatures, graffiti, stickers, and even images as watermarks. Moreover, the users can easily resize and edit the appearance of the Watermark. This is a free app and is available on the Google play store for all Android users. You can follow these steps to add Watermark to photos on Android:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your device and install the ‘Photo Watermark’ app by MVTrail tech.
2. Launch the app and tap on the Gallery icon to select a picture from your gallery, or tap on the Camera icon to capture a picture.
3. After selecting the image, you can easily add signature, text, graffiti, sticker, and more as your Watermark.
4. Finally, tap on the Save icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
Also Read: How to Copy an Image to Clipboard on Android
Method 4: Use Add Watermark on Photos
If you are looking for an app with many fancy features that allows you to make a creative watermark for your picture, then add Watermark on photos is the best app for you. Not only this app allows you to create a Watermark for photos, but you can also create watermarks for your videos. There are plenty of features and editing tools that you can use. Moreover, the app has a pretty straightforward user interface with easy-to-use features. If you don’t know how to automatically add Watermark to photos on Android using this app, then you can follow these steps.
1. Head to the Google Play Store and install ‘Add Watermark on Photos’ by simply entertaining.
2. Open the app and grant the necessary permissions.
3. Tap on Apply on Images to select the photo where you want to add your Watermark. You also have the option of adding Watermark to your videos.
4. Select the image from your gallery and tap on Create Watermark.
5. Now, you can add images, text, art, and you can even edit the background. After creating your Watermark, tap on the tick icon from the top-right of the screen.
6. For placing the Watermark on your photo, you can easily resize it and even choose the different watermark styles such as tile, cross, or freestyle.
7. Finally, tap on the Download icon at the top-right corner of the screen to save your photo in your gallery.
- How to Capture Scrolling Screenshots on Android
- How to Search on Google using Image or Video
- 9 Ways To Fix Snapchat Connection Error
- Fix Sorry there was a problem with your request on Instagram
So, these were some apps that you can use to add watermark to photos on an Android phone. We hope this guide was helpful, and you were easily able to add watermarks to your photographs to prevent others from taking the credit for your photography. If you liked the article, let us know in the comments below.