You are feeling depressed because your loved ones blocked you on WhatsApp? Worried that you couldn’t text them? Leave your worries. This guide will offer you some suggestions to get unblocked on WhatsApp. Yes, you can send messages to your friend even if he/she has blocked you. And, it is possible to receive texts from the person who has blocked you.
First of all, you must know that the latest version of WhatsApp is highly secure. That is, it does not allow you to text the person who has blocked you. But still, there are some tricks you can use to make them talk to you. Come, let us explore these methods!
- Confirm that you’ve been blocked
- How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp When Blocked
- Method 1: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp by creating a Group
- Method 2: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp Using Another WhatsApp account
- Method 3: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp using third-party apps
- Some other good ways
- Some common misbeliefs
- Deleting your Account
- Using GBWhatsApp
- Using Virtual Phone number
Confirm that you’ve been blocked
Not sure whether your friend has blocked you or not? You are able to easily check this. If you think that your mate has blocked you, you can check if he/she has really blocked you. These are the few ways via which you can confirm that you have been blocked:
1. You won’t be able to the Profile Picture of the person. The Profile Picture column just shows an avatar as if your friend hasn’t set a Profile Picture.
2. You can not see the data in the About section of that contact.
3. The Last Seen status of that person won’t be visible to you. Also, you cannot see if your friend is Offline or
4. Only a Single Tick would appear when you send them messages.
5. Try creating a group with the person who has blocked you. You won’t add him/her to the group. WhatsApp would show a message “Couldn’t add <NAME OF THE PERSON>.”
6. You cannot call your friend through Whatsapp, it would show “Calling” and would not turn into “Ringing.”
If the above-mentioned verifications are false in your case, then most probably, your friend has not blocked you. But if all the above-mentioned incidents happened to you, then your friend might have blocked you. But you don’t need to worry as we will see various methods to unblock yourself on WhatsApp when blocked.
How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp When Blocked
Method 1: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp by creating a Group
This can be possible if you have another WhatsApp account or a mutual friend.
Creating a Group with another account
If you have another WhatsApp account,
1. Create a new group.
2. Add the person who has blocked you and your number in the group.
3. Leave the group from the number that you used to create the group.
4. Now you can text the person from the number which was blocked.
Are they confused a little bit? Let me illustrate that.
- Let us assume that you possess two mobile numbers – Number 1 and Number 2.
- A friend has blocked Number 1 but not Number 2.
- Create a new group with Number 2 and add Number 1 and add your friend to this group.
- Now ask Number 2 to leave the conversation. Number 1 and Friend can now exchange messages.
Asking a Mutual Friend to create a group
What would you do if your friend has blocked both your numbers? Will you be stuck at that point? Well, you can always ask out a mutual friend for help.
Replace Number 2 in the above method with your mutual friend. A mutual friend is one who is a friend of both yourself and the person who blocked you. Ask the mutual friend to add you and the person who has blocked you in a Whatsapp group and then leave the group. Now you can chat with the person in the group.
Also Read: How to Block a Phone Number on Android
Method 2: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp Using Another WhatsApp account
If you have another WhatsApp account, you can text the person from that account. If you do not know how to use Dual WhatsApp in a device, here are the steps.
1. Many latest Android devices come with an in-built option in their Settings called “Dual Messenger”.
2. Go to Settings then search for Dual Messenger. Or else, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Dual Messenger.
3. Choose WhatsApp and switch on the Toggle.
4. Agree to any confirmation if asked. Your phone would now show another WhatsApp with a little symbol in the top right corner of the App Icon.
5. That’s it! Use another number to sign up for the second WhatsApp account. Now you can text the person from this account.
Method 3: Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp using third-party apps
Using Parallel Space
Your phone doesn’t have the settings for Dual Messenger? No worries. Some apps can help with dual messenger and one such app is called Parallel Space. However, if you are from India, you cannot use the app as the Indian Government has announced a ban recently over some Chinese apps. Parallel Space is one of them. You can search for some good alternatives to Parallel Space. If you are outside India, then you can use Parallel Space.
You can use Parallel Space to create a second WhatsApp account on your phone which you can use to text the person who has blocked you on WhatsApp.
Using Dual Space
Dual Space is an iOS app that is similar to Parallel Space. This works as the Parallel Space of iPhone users. If your device is from Apple, you can use this app. With this to create dual WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
Some other good ways
Try calling your friend and convince him/her to unblock you. Or else, you can try approaching the person through some other social media sites. You can also ask a mutual friend to make peace between you two. That might work as well.
Give them some space. Let them think and come to a conclusion. Do not disturb them. If they really like you, they will come back again. Patience is the key.
Apologize if a mistake you committed made them block you. There is nothing wrong with asking a Sorry for a mistake we made.
Some common misbeliefs
Deleting your Account
There is a common trick mentioned on many websites that is, deleting your WhatsApp account completely and creating an account again with that number will unblock your WhatsApp number. You can similarly, delete your Uber Eats Account too.. You can similarly, delete your Uber Eats Account too.. This trick used to work earlier, but after the new WhatsApp updates, this does not work. If the WhatsApp number is blocked once, then it remains blocked forever unless the person unblocks you.
Some websites tell that you can unblock yourself using GBWhatsApp. But many people report that this doesn’t work. Also, there is a security risk since it is a third-party application. Try this out at your own risk. But many say that this doesn’t work.
Using Virtual Phone number
Some resources state that you can use a Virtual Phone number and Bypass OTP and create a new WhatsApp account. Although this can be made possible by utilizing third-party apps, I would not recommend this as this is not a fair trick.
- 10 Best Android Alarm Clock Apps in 2020
- Top 10 Free Fake Call Apps for Android
- Fix FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV Fatal DirectX Error
I hope now you know how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp when blocked. Share this article with your friends and help them out. Also, mention which method worked for you in the comments.