We know that you want to share your views and opinions and make recommendations on YouTube videos. But what if you posted something that is not grammatically correct or sounds disrespectful? You might want to make the desired changes or remove the comment altogether. In this tutorial, we will see how to view, edit, or delete your YouTube comment history on the Android app.
How to View YouTube Comment History on Android
If you have posted some comments on YouTube, you can revisit them later by following these steps:
Note: These steps were performed on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
1. Open the YouTube application on your phone.
2. Now, tap on the Profile icon from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on Your data in YouTube.
4. Under the YouTube dashboard, you will find the number of comments you have posted.
You can tap on comments to view all the comments that you have written so far.
How to Edit Your YouTube Comments Using Mobile App
Sometimes you may want to revise the comment because you think the posted comment has some grammatical errors, can hurt someone’s sentiments, and sounds rude. So, you can make changes to that comment by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch the YouTube app and tap on the Profile icon.
2. Tap on the Your data in YouTube option.
3. Now, tap on the number of comments to view all the comments.
4. Here, find the desired comment you want to revise. Once you find it, tap on the desired video on which you have mentioned the comment.
5. Swipe down and move to the comment section. Tap on the three-dotted icon from the right side of your comment.
6. Here, tap on Edit.
7. Make the desired changes.
Also Read: How to Find Your Comments on TikTok
How to Delete YouTube Comments on Phone
If you have posted anything that hurts someone’s sentiment, sounds rude, and is no longer relevant, you can choose to remove that as follows:
1. Follow steps 1-5 from the previous heading.
2. Then, tap on Delete.
6. Finally, tap on Delete from the popup.
Recommended: How to See Liked Comments on Instagram
We hope that you learned about how to view, edit or delete YouTube comment history on Android. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.