Daily, millions of posts and Reels are being posted on Instagram. On average, an Instagram user at least likes 50 posts daily, 10 comments, and hundreds of posts and reels. A decade ago, tracking all such activity of users was only possible for Instagram, and since the laws related to users’ privacy have been upgraded, every big tech company is trying to maintain transparency with their user data. To maintain transparency with users’ data, Instagram has the Your activity option. Your activity section can be found in both the Instagram app and the Instagram website. Your activity section consists of all the activities of your account. From here, you can find out how many posts you’ve liked, what posts you have commented on, how many stories you have posted and replied to, and how much time you spent on Instagram. To learn how to find liked comments on Instagram, this article will guide you in steps with that. It will also help you understand how to see most liked comments on Instagram and see liked comments and shares on Instagram.
- How to See Liked Comments on Instagram
- Can You See Liked Comments on Instagram?
- Why Can’t I See Who Liked My Comment on Instagram?
- How to See Liked Comments on Instagram? How to Find Liked Comments on Instagram?
- How Do You See Liked Comments and Shares on Instagram?
- How Do You See Your Most Liked Comments on Instagram?
- How to See Most Liked Comments on Instagram?
How to See Liked Comments on Instagram
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to see liked comments on Instagram in detail with helpful illustrations for better understanding.
Can You See Liked Comments on Instagram?
Yes, you can see your liked comments on Instagram. You can see your liked comments by going to the post or reel you have liked any comment on. And the other way is to download your IG account data to see all the liked comments in the file format.
Why Can’t I See Who Liked My Comment on Instagram?
The reasons why you can’t see who liked your comments on Instagram are:
- Maybe your comment has been blocked or muted by the post owner.
- There might be some bug in the Instagram app.
- It can also be due to poor internet connectivity that the app is not loading properly.
- It also can happen that no one has liked your comment yet.
How to See Liked Comments on Instagram? How to Find Liked Comments on Instagram?
To know how to find liked comments on Instagram, follow these methods:
Method 1: From Liked Comment’s Post or Reel
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Locate the desired post and tap on the Comments icon.
3. Swipe through the comments section and locate the red heart icon on the comment you have liked.
Method 2: Download Your Instagram Account Data
1. Visit the Instagram website on your browser.
2. Enter your username and password to Log In to your account.
3. Now, click on the profile icon > Profile option.
4. Now, click on Edit Profile from the top.
5. Click on Privacy and Security from the left pane.
6. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Request Download.
7. Now, enter an email address, choose HTML or JSON, and click on Next.
8. Now, enter your password and click on Request download.
9. You will receive the downloaded data at your email address within 14 days.
10. After receiving the data in your email, click on the Download information option.
11. You will be redirected to the login page. Enter your account credentials and click on Log in.
12. Next, click on Downloaded Information.
13. Next, unzip the downloaded file.
14. Open the folder and search for the Liked comments folder.
15A. If the format is HTML, your data will open in the default browser.
15B. If the format is JSON, right-click on it, and select Open with to choose your default browser to see liked comments on Instagram.
To know how to see your liked comments and shares on Instagram, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Option I: See Liked Comments
You can read and follow the steps mentioned above to see the comments you have liked on Instagram.
Option II: See Shared Content
Note: You need to have an Instagram Professional (Creator) account to see the content you have shared on Instagram.
1. Launch Instagram and tap on the Profile tab.
2. Then, tap on the Professional dashboard option under your IG bio.
3. Tap on See all from the Account insights section at the top.
4. Swipe down to the Content you’ve shared section to see all the posts or any other content you shared on IG.
Also Read: How to See Liked Posts on Instagram
How Do You See Your Most Liked Comments on Instagram?
To see your liked comments on Instagram the most, follow the below-given steps:
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Hamburger icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on Your activity from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
5. In Your activity, tap on Interactions.
6. Tap on the Comments option.
7. From there, you will find all the comments you’ve made along with the posts.
8. Tap on each comment and see the little red heart icon beside that comment with the number of likes.
Also Read: How to Pin My Own Comment on Instagram
How to See Most Liked Comments on Instagram?
To know how to see most liked comments on IG, just follow these steps:
1. Launch the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Search tab from the bottom menu panel.
3. Search for the desired post on which you want to see the most liked comment.
4. Tap on the comment icon below the post.
5. You will see the most liked comments at the top of the comments section.
- Fix Netflix Not Working on LG Smart TV
- How to Get Straight Teeth Filter on Instagram
- How to Sort Instagram Comments
- How to Find Someone’s Comments on Instagram
So, we hope you have understood how to see liked comments on Instagram with detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.