Since Bethesda games support multiple platforms, you can link all your desired gaming platforms with the Bethesda account and some social accounts. Only one account from each platform can be linked with your Bethesda account. For example, if you have linked your Twitch account with Bethesda, you can’t add another Twitch account, and to link another Twitch account, you need to unlink first and then add another. For that, you can unlink Bethesda account from DOOM Eternal. If you are someone who has linked multiple platforms to your Bethesda account but is not sure how to remove or unlink them, this article will help you with that. It will guide you in steps on how can I change my Bethesda email and change my Bethesda account on Xbox.
- How to Unlink Bethesda Account
- Can You Unlink Bethesda Account from Steam?
- Can I Unlink Xbox Bethesda?
- What Happens If I Unlink My Bethesda Account?
- How Do I Unlink My Bethesda Account? How to Unlink Bethesda Account?
- How Do I Unlink My Bethesda Account from Xbox One?
- How Do I Change My Bethesda Account on Xbox?
- How Do I Unlink My Bethesda Account from Twitch?
- How to Unlink Bethesda Account from DOOM Eternal?
- Why Can’t I Change my Bethesda Email?
- Why does Bethesda Account Linking Failed?
- Why Can’t I Unlink My Bethesda Account?
Bethesda account is a gateway to Bethesda games. To play Bethesda games, you will need to log in with your Bethesda account. And you can sync all your game data with your Bethesda account and save your progress. But you may often wonder how to unlink an account and get rid of it. Luckily, this article will help to clear your doubts. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to unlink Bethesda account in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
No, you can’t unlink Bethesda account from Steam. You can unlink your Steam account from your Bethesda account. Steam doesn’t have any option to view, edit, and delete any linked accounts associated with it. So, you just have to manually delete every linked account by visiting every platform.
No, you cannot unlink your Xbox account from Bethesda on your own. Just like other accounts linked on Bethesda, you cannot disconnect an Xbox account. And to unlink an Xbox account on Bethesda, you need to submit a ticket to Bethesda. The steps to submit a ticket to disconnect Xbox account from Bethesda can be found in the below heading. Like an Xbox account, you also cannot unlink a PlayStation account on your own. For that, you need to submit a ticket.
Also Read: How to Change Bethesda Account in Fallout 4
Before learning how to change my Bethesda account on Xbox, let us read what happens when you disconnect Bethesda account:
- You will be unable to access your Bethesda account.
- Doing so disconnects the user completely from the service.
- You will lose access to all your in-game currencies, items you bought, mods, and games purchased with this account.
- You will also lose all your progress connected with it and even if you link it again you won’t be able to get your account data back.
To know how to disconnect Bethesda account, just follow these steps:
1. Visit the Bethesda website on your browser.
2. Click on the LOG IN option from the top right corner of the website.
3. Enter your Username and Password and then click on LOG IN.
4. Once logged into Bethesda, click on the profile icon from the top right corner of the website.
5. Click on Linked Accounts.
6. Then, click on the trash can icon from the top right of the desired connected service.
7. Click on CONTINUE from the confirmation popup.
8. Enter the answer to your security question and click on the SUBMIT option.
9. Click on UNLINK THIS ACCOUNT to unlink the Bethesda account from the desired service.
Also Read: How to Unlink Steam Account from FACEIT
To unlink your Bethesda account from Xbox one, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Bethesda account.
2. Scroll down and click on Support Center.
3. Next, click on Bethesda.net.
4. Click on Account.
5. Now, select Account Linking Issue from the menu.
6. Scroll down and select I still need assistance to go further.
7. Click on I don’t know which account is linked to Bethesda.net.
8. Click on I still need assistance > Continue to Submit Ticket.
9. Enter your Bethesda username, Xbox ID, or username, select Xbox One, and enter that I want to unlink my Xbox account.
10. After entering all the required details, click on the Submit option.
Within a few days, your Bethesda account will be unlinked from your Xbox.
Also Read: How to Unlink EA Account from Xbox
How Do I Change My Bethesda Account on Xbox?
Wondering how to change my Bethesda account on Xbox? As mentioned earlier, Xbox and PlayStation users are not allowed to unlink themselves. Instead, they have to submit a ticket for the same.
To know how to unlink Bethesda account from Twitch, you can follow these steps:
1. Visit the Twitch website on your browser.
2. Click on the Log In option at the top right corner of the website.
3. Enter your Twitch username and password and click on the Log In option.
4. Once you are logged in, click on the profile icon from the top right corner of the website.
5. From the ensuing menu, click on Settings.
6. Click on the Connections tab.
7. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Disconnect option beside Bethesda.net.
8. Click on Yes, Disconnect from the popup to disconnect the Bethesda account from Twitch.
To unlink Bethesda account from Doom Eternal, you will have to submit a ticket as mentioned earlier in the article.
Why Can’t I Change my Bethesda Email?
The reasons why can’t I change my Bethesda email are listed below:
- The email you are trying to add has been deleted or is no longer in use.
- You have entered the wrong email address or password.
- Bethesda may be facing some server issues.
- You have an unstable internet connection on your device.
- It might also happen that the email address you are trying to add has been blocked and now you can’t use it anywhere.
Why does Bethesda Account Linking Failed?
There are multiple reasons why Bethesda account linking failed in your case. The most common ones are:
- You have entered incorrect login credentials on the website.
- The account to which you are trying to link your Bethesda account has already been linked to another Bethesda account.
- Account linking failure can also occur due to server error or a website bug.
- You are facing poor internet connectivity.
Here are some reasons why can’t I unlink my Bethesda account:
- There might be some website or the Bethesda server issue.
- It can be due to poor internet connectivity issues on your device.
- If you are trying to disconnect Bethesda from your Xbox account, there might be some error in the Microsoft website or the Microsoft servers.
- You won’t get the option to unlink Xbox and steam accounts. You need to submit a ticket to Bethesda to unlink them.
- While submitting the account unlink ticket, it might happen that you have entered the incorrect details.
- How to Delete Messages on Google Chat
- How to Change Card Details on Xbox One
- How to Unlink Your Epic Games Account
- How to Perform Bethesda Account Recovery
So, we hope you have understood how to unlink Bethesda account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.