Boxbe is an integrated email helper service that manages your email based on its authenticity, and it is free to use and sign up for. Boxbe will automatically prioritize your emails, reduce email overload, keep your inbox clean from malicious emails, and provide a VIP auto-answering service. It also helps you manage your commercial emails and take care of the emails from friends, family, or colleagues that are available to you quickly. When you sign up on Boxbe with your email address, it will automatically establish a guest list where all the people are listed from your emails. You can then update them with simple approval actions. If you are someone who is looking to enable Boxbe with your email address, this article will help you with that. It will help you understand how to enable Boxbe in Yahoo Mail and what is Boxbe waiting list. And if you don’t want Boxbe service, then you’ll learn how to remove Boxbe from Outlook and how can you uninstall Boxbe on your device.
How to Uninstall Boxbe
You will get to know how you can uninstall Boxbe further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
What is Boxbe in Gmail?
Boxbe is an integrated email helper service that helps you in filtering and manage all your emails. It acts as a middleman between you and your email provider. In this case, it’s Gmail. All the emails sent to you get on a waiting list from there. If you approve them, only then do they become ready to be answered. You can also create a list of email addresses that will appear immediately to you whenever any email is received from them and can also create a list that will contain all the spam emails so that they don’t disturb you anymore.
Is Boxbe Safe to Click?
Yes, Boxbe is safe to click. It’s completely safe and secure to use. It is a completely free service and doesn’t charge you a single penny for any feature and does the job pretty well.
What is a Boxbe Waiting List?
Boxbe waiting list is a folder in your folder list where all the unapproved emails from the senders arrive. You can view the list and update it based on your reference. If you want any email to be on the guest list, you can move it to the guest list and vice versa. We can also call the waiting list a list of unauthorized or unapproved emails which is completely editable. The emails get deleted automatically from the waiting list after 30 days if no action is taken.
Is There a Boxbe Waiting List in Outlook?
Yes, there is a Boxbe waiting list in Outlook which you can find in your account as a separate option of Boxbe waiting list. Here all the unapproved emails arriving in your Outlook email will be listed and you can move them to your inbox, spam, or any other place. This will help you to know what emails to respond to and what not and also what emails are important to you.
How Do You Add Guest List to Boxbe?
To add a guest list to Boxbe, follow these upcoming steps:
1. Visit the Boxbe website on your browser.
2. Click on LOGIN from the top.
3. Enter your email address and click on Continue.
4. Enter the password received on your registered email and click on Verify Password.
5. Click on Full list.. under My Contacts.
6. Enter the email address and click on Add.
Keep reading to learn how to uninstall Boxbe.
Also Read: How to Recover Your Old AOL Email
How Do You Enable Boxbe in Yahoo Mail?
To enable Boxbe in Yahoo Mail, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Boxbe website on your browser and click on LOGIN.
2. Enter your email address and click on Continue.
3. Enter the password received on your registered email and click on Verify Password.
4. Click on Features from the options at the top.
5. Click on YAHOO.
6. Click on the Yahoo App Password Generator link from Step 1, as shown below.
7. Then, Sign in to your Yahoo account then turn on 2-step verification and generate the password.
8. Come back to the Yahoo page from step 6, enter the yahoo email, and generated password.
9. Then, click on Authorize!
That’s how you can enable Boxbe in Yahoo mail.
How to Uninstall Boxbe?
To uninstall Boxbe is the same as deleting it, just follow these simple steps to do so:
1. Open the browser on your device and visit the Boxbe website.
2. Click on LOGIN from the top of the page.
3. Enter your email address and password and click on Verify Password.
4. Click on the pencil icon from the My Account section.
5. Then, click on Close Account.
6. Finally, type yes in the confirm box and click on Close Forever.
This is how you can uninstall Boxbe.
Also Read: How to Uninstall an Update on Instagram
How Do You Remove Boxbe from Outlook?
You can remove Boxbe from Outlook with the help of the following steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Microsoft account.
1. Visit the Microsoft Sign in page on your browser.
2. Enter your email address and click on Next.
3. Enter your password and click on Sign in.
4. Click on Privacy from the options on the top of the page, as shown.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Apps and services.
6. Click on the Edit option under Boxbe.
7. Click on Remove these permissions.
Also Read: How Do I Sign Out Of Outlook Mobile
How Do You Remove Boxbe from Gmail?
To remove Boxbe from Gmail, follow these steps:
1. Open the Chrome browser on your device.
2. Click on the profile icon from the top-right of the screen.
3. Then, click on Manage your Google Account.
4. From the options on the left panel, click on Data & privacy.
5. Scroll down and click on Third-party apps with account access.
6. Click on Boxbe > REMOVE ACCESS.
7. Click on Ok to remove Boxbe from Gmail.
Read this article from the start to learn how to uninstall Boxbe.
How Do You Get Rid of Boxbe on Yahoo Mail?
To get rid of Boxbe on Yahoo Mail, just follow these steps:
1. Sign In to your Yahoo account using your account associated with Boxbe.
2. Now, navigate to the Recent Activity.
3. Look for Boxbe and click on the Remove option next to it.
How Do You Delete Boxbe?
Below are the steps to delete your Boxbe account:
1. Open your desired browser on your device and visit the Boxbe website.
2. Click on LOGIN and enter your email address.
3. Then, click on Continue and enter the password received on your registered email.
4. Click on Verify Password.
5. Click on the pencil icon > Close Account.
6. Type yes in the confirmation box and click on Close Forever.
- How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password
- How Can You Delete Amazon Photos Account
- How to Change Yahoo Email Address
- How to Verify Waze Email Account
We hope that you learned how to uninstall Boxbe and remove Boxbe from Outlook. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.