In today’s society, people always need to be up to date with their smartphones to learn what messages they receive and also what important calls they receive. It is true for both businesses as well as normal people. Driving a car or a bike while having a smartphone is safe, but it isn’t when you get frequent calls or messages. It can distract your driving and probably lead to an accident. To prevent this, Samsung introduced a feature called driving mode on their devices. If you are having a Samsung Galaxy S3, you might wonder how to turn on the Samsung Galaxy S3 driving mode. In this article, we will be guiding you to do that. Also, if you cannot disable the driving mode, we will guide you on how to disable Galaxy S3 driving mode. Let’s first get started with what is S3 car mode.
Table of Contents
How to Turn on Samsung Galaxy S3 Driving Mode
You will get to know how to turn on Samsung Galaxy S3 driving mode further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
What is S3 Car Mode?
Car mode in S3 is a unique feature that reads out the notifications aloud while driving. Not only notifications, but you can also customize the feature as per your requirement. You can change Samsung Galaxy S3 driving mode settings so you won’t get distracted by voice alerts or unwanted notifications. You can enable this feature for the following:
- Incoming call
- New emails
- New voicemail
- Missed calls
- Unread messages
Also, you can customize it so that driving mode halts all calls by keeping them silent and automatically replies to all messages you are currently busy with and will be attending to later.
Also Read: What is Samsung Driving Mode?
Why Do We Need S3 Car Mode?
To enjoy this feature, you need to enable the S3 driving mode. But before enabling this feature, you have to know why it is required first.
- Enable hands-free mode while traveling
- Reads out notifications
- Prevents you from getting distracted while driving
- Interact using S Voice, in-dash screen, or steering wheel controls
- Access music and play the desired music
- Easier navigation with brightly colored large icons
- Compatible with most models of cars, such as Toyota, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, etc.
- Also works as a standalone app
How to Turn on Samsung Galaxy S3 Driving Mode?
After knowing the benefits of enabling car mode on S3, let us learn how to do the following:
1. Tap on the Apps drawer icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Now, tap on Settings.
3. Tap on Language and input.
4. Inside the menu, tap on Text-to-speech Output.
5. Turn on the toggle for the Driving mode option.
How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S3 Driving Mode?
To turn off driving mode on S3, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Settings menu on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
2. Tap on Language and Input.
3. Tap on Text-to-speech Output.
4. Turn off the toggle for Driving mode present under the General tab.
This will disable Galaxy S3 driving mode.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Should driving mode be on or off?
Ans. This depends on your need and the type of vehicle you use. If you want to avoid distractions while driving, you can use the driving mode feature to access your device without touching it. Also, if you own a car with in-built Android Auto, you don’t have to turn on the car mode.
Q2. Do Google Pixel mobiles have driving mode?
Ans. Yes, Google Pixel mobile with version 3 or above has this built-in feature.
Q3. When does driving mode turn off in Google Pixel mobiles?
Ans. When there is no movement for more than 10 minutes and 30 seconds of walking, the feature will automatically turn off.
- How to Get Full Screen Instagram Videos
- How to Fix AirPods Connected to Mac but No Sound
- How to Turn Off Are You Still Watching YouTube Message
- What is Odin Mode on Samsung Phone?
We hope the above article on Samsung Galaxy S3 driving mode was helpful and that you can modify the driving mode settings on your Samsung phone. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.